DuVall's School of Cosmetology Reviews

I really enjoy that it feels like were a family here. I went to 3 other schools and sadly I feel like I was just another chair to put a body on. I feel like at Du'valls they want us to succeed.. I enjoy that the teachers have actually been out on the field or behind the chair....They also make the work book fun and interesting. And that's always a plus in my world.
Career Center – they are very helpful in trying to help you find a job once youve graduated. whether it be them telling you who is hiring, or job boards with listings of places that are hiring.
Campus Network – so far, it has all been very helpful. its not a very huge area, but it works for the size of the classes that we have. so far, so good.
Start Your Review of DuVall's School of Cosmetology
Satisfied With My Decision – i am extremely satisfied with the school i have chosen. i feel like its going to give me the experience i need to be successful in my career. everyone has been very helpful with any questions or concerns that ive had and i know they will continue to be helpful.
Get Help – i had an awesome financial aid representative help me get the financial aid i needed to help pay for school.. if you havent already, go and speak to you FA representative and see if you can get help paying for some, if not most of your schooling. im glad i did
Awesome Instructors and Facillities – the school is in a pretty good location. the instructors are very attentive. my class is fairly small, so we are able to have more one on one time with the instructors, which is great.