Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing is ...
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing
- CMount Saint Mary College - New York
- 4 Year
- Newburgh, NY
- 445 reviews
- CSUNY Dutchess Community College
- 2 Year
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- 634 reviews
- B-SUNY Orange County Community College
- 2 Year
- Middletown, NY
- 279 reviews
- B-The Sage Colleges
- 4 Year
- Troy, NY
- 465 reviews
Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing Reviews
One thing that i have noticed about this BOCES that seperates this one from the others is that it offers high school student to come and take technical classes. I think that is wonderful
the financial aide process was tedious. But the gentlemen was very helpful and explained everything in detail. I know that the schools tuition is expensive but it will help kick start my future goal which is to be a Registered Nurse.
The administrators such as the secretaries are always available and the teachers will stay after and come early for you.