Dutchess BOCES Nursing is a public college located in Hyde Park, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 33 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Dutchess BOCES Nursing acceptance rate is 77%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Dutchess BOCES Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,500.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing
- C+Mount Saint Mary College - New York
- 4 Year
- Newburgh, NY
- 459 reviews
- C+SUNY Orange County Community College
- 2 Year
- Middletown, NY
- 291 reviews
- C+SUNY Dutchess Community College
- 2 Year
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- 655 reviews
- B-The Sage Colleges
- 4 Year
- Troy, NY
- 484 reviews
Dutchess BOCES - School of Practical Nursing Reviews
One thing that i have noticed about this BOCES that seperates this one from the others is that it offers high school student to come and take technical classes. I think that is wonderful
the financial aide process was tedious. But the gentlemen was very helpful and explained everything in detail. I know that the schools tuition is expensive but it will help kick start my future goal which is to be a Registered Nurse.
The administrators such as the secretaries are always available and the teachers will stay after and come early for you.