Dunwoody College of Technology Reviews

The instructors are knowledgable, personable, and uses current technology. They work to ensure your success.
The faculty is incredibly helpful and accommodating, and the instructors have created fantastic curriculums, that directly relate to your area of study.
I like that the classes are hands on. The instructors are there to help you succeed as long as you ask for it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Start Your Review of Dunwoody College of Technology
I would like to see change in the facilities, it is a very old building and has very poor circulation with heat and air conditioning. Also I would like to see them add housing or dorms for students.
The teachers and instructors look out for your best intentions and help your success after school. The school does a good job opening up the campus to jobs that fit what you are going to school for to provide easy access to jobs when finished with school.
Great school for someone who enjoy's one on one attention from the instructors and don't want to feel like a number.
Great hands on learning, experience and knowledgeable professors, nice and engaging learning environment!
Very good school. Small classes, very hands on learning. Employers love Dunwoody graduates, and are on the top of the list for jobs. Very good instructors that care how you do and how much you learn. Highly recommend!
Small classes to spend more time with students
I have not graduated yet, but they will find you a job.
You cant beat this school, everyone wants a Dunwoody Graduate
Very easy schedule, allows you to work on the side which is great since I have 2 very youngchildren!
Its very hands on, and they will find you a job!
I liked the flexibility to choose night classes or day classes.
I have only taken one and it was very helpful.
They set you up with a job right out of graduation.
I love it here. I wish I choose this school sooner.
Start Your Review of Dunwoody College of Technology
The team there is amazing they really care about their students.
They really do set you up with a job right out of graduation.
I love this school because it is small so each student gets the help they need.