- 4 Year
- MINNEAPOLIS, MN
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade C+
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade A minus
It begins with learning. But that is only the beginning. At Dunwoody, we challenge students to come determined and graduate destined. That means being ready to do things, ready to apply that learning, and ready to understand that knowledge alone will never truly satisfy. If you are hungry, if you have a passion, if you are determined to learn, create, make, and refine – Dunwoody is right for you.
We welcome students from all backgrounds – new high school graduates, returning military members, and adults who want to hone marketable skills. Dunwoody will provide you with state-of-the-art labs, real-world tools, and educators who have worked as professionals in the field.
If you bring the determination; we’ll make sure you get the education.
Dunwoody College of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Electrician53 Graduates
- Construction Management51 Graduates
- Robotics and Automation Engineering Technician32 Graduates
- Automotive Mechanics25 Graduates
- Architectural Engineering Technician24 Graduates
- Drafting and Design (CAD/CADD)23 Graduates
- HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician21 Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications20 Graduates
- Manufacturing Engineering20 Graduates
- Welding18 Graduates
Become a sought-after Cybersecurity professional
Our cybersecurity degree take a unique approach. First earn a two-year degree in cloud technology, computer networking, or web programming. Then work while you complete your bachelor's degree in cybersecurity through online and evening classes. This means you graduate as a cybersecurity professional that employers want: someone who knows cybersecurity but also has real-world experience.
- Mix of Online and on Campus68%
- On Campus8%
- Mix of all25%
- Hands on46%
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey