High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Duluth Business University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Duluth Business University
- B-Saint Paul Colleg - A Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Saint Paul, MN
- 416 reviews
- CArgosy University - Twin Cities
- 4 Year
- Eagan, MN
- 189 reviews
- BCentral Lakes College - Brainerd
- 2 Year
- Brainerd, MN
- 194 reviews
- B+University of Minnesota Duluth
- 4 Year
- Duluth, MN
- 1,009 reviews
Duluth Business University Reviews
They were all amazing teachers, staff. They had fundraisers for me and my family, and they understand when life happens. They gave me the time off I needed for my emergencies. They were all helpful and went above and beyond to help me succeed. I miss everyone there. I enjoyed this school a lot and I made some wonderful friends.
The interaction with the teachers and classmates are very helpful. Knowing that your goal is to have the preparation to learn, pass the course, and move onto other courses makes the transition smooth. This school is unique because it allows you to learn when you have the time, and the staff recommends appropriate learning strategies.
I graduated from DBU with my Medical Assistant Certification. I had a wonderful experience with great support from any staff member I addressed. The teachers were great and well informed by experience and the head of the program was phenomenal. They got me an interview and I still live my job nearly 6 years later.