Duke University Reviews

1,126 reviews
Filters Applied:
Duke offers the academic opportunities of an Ivy league college with a much more vibrant social life and involved athletic culture. It is truly the best of all worlds, and lives up to its "work hard play hard" reputation. My only critique is that social life can be a bit elitist
This is only my first year; however, I do not regret the decision to go to Duke University. The campus is beautiful and it is flexible so you can try out whatever class you would want. The professors are not just there to get paid, but are willing to help you in any situation. The food options are abundant. The safety of the school is also very good. I would extremely recommend Duke University to anyone that is looking to go to college.
The classes online are very similar to the classes in person. This university has all the things that I was looking for during high school. I am just speechless to describe how great this college is.
Start Your Review of Duke University
Cjfififskgshkgefyjrqiywigskydkgeucitdkgwktsjgxkgdlhckydlydljclyhxkyhhfkclhhxlhdmgzkgxjtskgzkgxjgzhkx
I love how open the professors and counselors are about the school. It is accessible and helpful to receive aid during the college application process from the people of Duke University.
Duke University has offered loads of great virtual resources, my favorite being the online information sessions. I have attended multiple and each one provides me with new, useful information and I value each session.
I did not take any online courses, as all courses were in person when I attended. The in-person learning experience was amazing - class sizes are small and professors are engaging and invested in your academic growth.
Duke was the perfect balance between rigorous academics and an active social life. The professors and class offerings were amazing. The Duke campus is beautiful and the Cameron Crazies community is definitely a one-of-a-kind experience.
Duke handled the transition to covid-19 super well, transitioning all of its classes online. Professors are still grasping online systems but are quick learners and have been very adaptable.
I didn't take any lessons online, but the engagement of the professors and administration to inform students at the school was very high!
I loved my experience at Duke - it is the perfect combination of "work hard / play hard". If you enjoy college sports and/or school spirit there is plenty of it!
We switched to online at the end of 2020 Spring due to the coronavirus, and everything was super smooth. Even the really old professors knew what to do.
Best experience of my life. Everything about the school is perfect, from the great food to the comfortable dorms (all with A/C) to the interesting classes and nice professors.
Duke's switch to online learning for coronavirus was superb. I'm glad that I am lucky enough to attend such an awesome institution.
I had a hard time choosing between Stanford and Duke, but at the end of the day, I'm so glad that I picked Duke. I love the campus, the food, the professors, the athletics, and the genuine respect and good vibes that everyone gives to other people. I couldn't imagine a better university.
Duke university is a high status university. From the gorgeous gardens near the campus, to the hardworking staff in the classrooms, Duke proves it’s to be one of the top colleges in the country.
Good Online Duke University is best in ncca . online services in Duke university is best known for its ability to excel in academic institutions #Go Duke
#Here Comes Duke Best School in North Carolina Than other schools in North Carolina #Brother Hood With Coach K the best coach in Acc
Start Your Review of Duke University
DUKE UNIVERSITY IS BEST TEAM IN ACC
NO ONE CAN STOP THIS DUKE MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM #go duke
Best College in North Carolina Than Other Schools In USA Winter is Great
Zion williamson Rj Barett Cam Reddish Coach K Kyrie Irving Jason Tatum No can't beat this team best in acc
Duke University works toward coming back to school safely in the fall, they are innovating every part of the Duke experience—from the academic calendar to residential living—to provide students the best and safest possible configuration of on-campus and high-quality remote teaching.
Duke is one of the best universities in the USA and in the World.
Many of the assignments University professors give are team assignments. Working in teams during the program is a way to provide a student with greater experience in team environments. Additionally, it is a way for a student to establish close relationships with your classmates and to develop a deeper network during the program.