Drexel University Reviews

2,686 reviews
This has helped prepare me for the future better than I could have imagined. They have a coop program that lets you work at a real job site for 6 months, and you can do this 3 times. This gives you the opportunity to leave college with great job experience. One problem is since it is located in the city, it is difficult to commute.
I am yet to go to the college due to financial constraints but so far i could say i like the way the admission board handles the students willing to attend their school and therefore i know it is a wonderful experience to be a Drexel Dragon.
They only great things I can say about Drexel is that it is in Philadelphia and I have met some great friends while there. Unless you have a huge scholarship, what you're learning is not worth the money EVEN if they offer COOP. Like I saw say another reviewer say, you can easily get a summer job between semesters and gain just as much experience. Most of the coops offered to Drexel students aren't exclusively for them. I ended up transferring my sophomore year after realizing I could get a better education for a much lower price. Depending on the program you want to do, Drexel will not be the place you want to be.
Start Your Review of Drexel University
DrexelU School of Nursing is an amazing program. Professors are knowledable, passionate and wants the best for their students. Overall, Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome! Drexel University is awesome!
Drexel University offers a wide variety of programs that is able to suit anyone exploring what they want to become in life. With such a wide variety it might be hard to chose but I found that Drexel is the place for me because it offers classes which I am passionate about. The next 4 years of college at Drexel University will shape anyone into reaching their dream.
Drexel has amazing programs and co-op opportunities, especially for majors like Engineering. Review teachers before signing up for a class. The 10-week fast pace courses keeps everything fresh in your mind and always working.
A great school with amazing connections. However, there isn't much of a campus and there a very limited healthy eating options. The engineering school is very tough to pass if you don't have an engineering mindset.
Personnel goes beyond the required tasks to help people. They do everything possible to get you admitted, to obtain financial aid, and to provide good customer service skills. In fact, this school readily gives financial aid more than any other university I ever attended.
Campus food is not that great, and for your freshman year is heavily overpriced with the dining plan. There is definitely high cultural diversity on campus, more so than other colleges. There are so many great professors on campus who are willing to help you when you have trouble. With my experience as a biology major and in my first year taking mathematics, biology, and chemistry, my only complaints are with the chemistry department, which is admittedly (and literally) poor. The labs are not well-structured and the equipment is super old. Otherwise, classes are great! I'm loving my professors, and they teach well and with humor. Tuition is very expensive, at least without the scholarships Drexel may give you. Co-op is worth your time!
Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends.Great School Great times Great friends
Though it might not be a conventional college experience, Drexel offers something truly special with the mixture of a heavily Urban campus, an excellent Co-op programming, and some amazing professors.
Teachers are fantastic and always open to talking. There is not much a social scene. The greek life is very small. When it comes to clubs/activities, you have to spend a lot of time trying to find it. As an introvert and someone with social anxiety, this isn't the best place for me to make friends.
Drexel is an excellent university with brilliant professors in the heart of a culturally rich city. I loved my time there and would recommend it to anyone who is prepared to grind out long nights studying and hustling to be the best in your field. Between the co-op program and lack of tailgating events (i.e. football games), the culture is much more professional focused than the standard college experience might be. I personally enjoyed this aspect but it might not be for everyone.
Drexel is good for their co-op program. Getting real experience before entering the adult world is super helpful and gives you a leg up on the rest of the graduating classes. Drexel itself doesn't really care about your education, they just want your money so they can expand, but you can get a lot out of your tuition if you apply yourself right.
I love the diversity and location of Drexel University. Set right next to downtown Philadelphia, there's always something to do here. Many different majors are offered here with many different opportunities available for each major. One thing I think Drexel needs to improve is the unity of the diversity. Being a University, Drexel should have more clubs, and community-based activities available for students who want to have fun, but still be a part of something bigger or related to their own major. Drexel should also focus on bringing more to the table when it comes to their Design majors. Like most schools, budget and attention is generous when it comes to majors in arts, sciences, and law but less so when involving the Arts.
Drexel University is a great school to attend if you believe in succeeding. I feel as though the co-op program is what most people come for, but the program itself is not the only benefit you will receive by coming here. You will most definitely meet many great people who you will be friends with for the rest of your life. I found some already. Nevertheless, Drexel has been a great experience so far, and I am continuing to enjoy it. One of the biggest downside is the 10 week term which is quite hard to keep up with, but regardless, that means you have to be great at time management. Aside from that, Drexel is FUN!
I loved the locations in Philadelphia right in a city is just what I wanted. The academic program looks very intense but very smart. The coop programs is real because I will be able to have a real job and still earn a degree at the same time. The work will also help pay for school since Drexel is one of the most expensive universities.
Start Your Review of Drexel University
It's my fourth year at Drexel and I've been having the time of life. The city life, the people i've met, the experiences that couldn't have happened else where. As expensive as Drexel is, its worth tagging along for the ride.
I can't put into words the relief and gratitude I felt when I was able to transfer out of this horrible, nasty institution. Never, ever go to this "university". They are money-hungry, greedy, and shady. They don't care about the quality of education, only about getting prospective students. They have one of the highest transfer rates in the country for a reason. It's ugly, the education never meets anyone's expectations. The administration is rude and disorganized. They are only concerned with your money being put in their bank account. Even years after I transferred, their administration is still berating me. Do. Not. Go. To. Drexel.
Drexel was a great experience for me and while it can grab the attention of employers when listed on a resume, it sometimes can be hard to justify the price. Great school if you are going for engineering, business, or comp sci. Otherwise, I would suggest looking elsewhere