Founded in 1867, Drew University is located on a beautiful, wooded, 186-acre campus called The Forest. Drew is a vibrant, diverse, friendly and personal university community right next to the powerhouse world capital of New York City. Our combinations of majors and programs, hundreds of internships and research opportunities, one-of-a-kind NYC semesters, numerous study abroad offerings and personal mentoring by stellar faculty guarantees purpose-driven, experience-based career readiness for every student, steeped in a connection to a lifelong, worldwide community.
This is exemplified through Launch, our unique undergraduate experience, which ensures that every student graduates with a purpose, sought-after transferable skills, a network of mentors and an experience-based résumé. Every Drew student graduates with at least two résumé-ready applied experiences and a combination of transferable skills that work across all paths and careers. Guaranteed.
Drew University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.56 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses