DAS is a public college located in Downey, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 308 undergraduate students. The DAS acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Legal Administrative Assistant, and Medical Insurance Billing and Claims. DAS graduates 68% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Downey Adult School
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Downey Adult School Reviews
Downey Adult School is committed to providing quality career training without breaking the bank. You are able to choose from a verity of courses that are offered at other private intuitions for half the price. Financial aid is also available for those who qualify!
I love DAS the staff in the main office are amazing and super helpful. The director and instructors are genuine and knowledgable about their programs. I wish I had gone there sooner in life.
Class sizes are small. Instructors are always available for questions. Hands on clinicals.