Douglas J Aveda Institute Reviews

Douglas J Aveda Institute fit what I was looking to learn and was within travelling distance
The schedule is very rigorous and allows for a few days off but not many.
I have had a wonderful experience up to this point at this school and the staff makes it even better.
Review Douglas J Aveda Institute
There aren't computer labs like a normal school but all the information you need is available.
It serves it's student's purposes very adequately.
They try really hard to help you find a job after you graduate.
Everyone I have met is all oriented towards the same goal and want to see each other succeed.
This is a program that offers flexibility of start date and makes joining the program easy.
So far, my experience has been wonderful and I believe it will continue to be so.
I haven't experienced any online courses at my current school.
I have yet to meet all of the staff but those I have met have exceeded my expectations.
The financial aid department has been extremely helpful in making sure that I get the best possible experience.
We earn a great education and job possibilities are endless.
Class is demanding and the hours are long yet doable. You have to do what you have to do to make things happen.
Everyone here is incredibly social and helpful with the learning process.
I would choose this school again in a heartbeat. The hands on training is excellent!
Financial aid is a little difficult. The advisor is very smart about what he does and knows. However, assistance is a little tough. I cannot pay as I go. That is why I am looking for help financially.
Review Douglas J Aveda Institute
My school has a very diverse student base where we can all learn and grow with each other. It's fun and educational. I look forward to class everyday!
Douglas j Aveda is all about helping the world and inflicting it in so many different ways such as fundraising and importing ingredients and products from all over the world. I don't know about every class but my class felt like a second family to me , I saw them everyday for a year and I don't know how I would have made it without them . Aveda bases there system on diversity because they like to be involved with the world around them.
At Aveda they plan you for tests and exams you will have to get your license so that you are able to pass them with flying colors. The one thing I had an issue with was the fact that its a set schedule and its not flexible enough to work around in cases of emergencies.