Dorsey - Southgate is a for-profit college located in Southgate, Michigan in the Detroit Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 116 undergraduate students. The Dorsey - Southgate acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, and Nursing Assistant. Dorsey - Southgate alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,600.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dorsey Business School - Southgate
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dorsey Business School - Southgate
- COhio Business College - Sandusky
- 2 Year
- Sandusky, OH
- 22 reviews
- NGDetroit Business Institute - Downriver
- 2 Year
- Riverview, MI
- 4 reviews
- NGLondon School of Economics & Political Science
- 4 Year
- United Kingdom
- 96 reviews
- C-Baker College of Jackson
- 4 Year
- Jackson, MI
- 169 reviews
Dorsey Business School - Southgate Reviews
I love coming to Dorsey Business School of Southgate, MI. I feel that the staff has been more than helpful answering any questions I may have. I have learned so many skills in the medical profession that I never would have accumulated elsewhere. The teachers are highly trained in the skills they teach and are very professional. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a new career at a quick pace.
My school helps people futher their career teachers are good very respectful and polite they have self paced class where you donot have to be rushing to do your work they willing to help you if you need help and theu get straight to the point and cover everything that you need be done to futher your career everyone is very helpful i also like ot because small classroom setting also when you finish they try they best to get you a job