Dorsey - Roseville is a for-profit college located in Roseville, Michigan in the Detroit Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 389 undergraduate students. The Dorsey - Roseville acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Dental Assisting, and Cosmetology. Dorsey - Roseville alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,600.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dorsey Business School - Roseville
- NGBaker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 82 reviews
- NGDorsey Business School - Southgate
- 2 Year
- Southgate, MI
- 2 reviews
- CBaker College of Auburn Hills
- 4 Year
- Auburn Hills, MI
- 283 reviews
- NGDorsey Business School - Madison Heights
- 2 Year
- Madison Heights, MI
- 11 reviews
Dorsey Business School - Roseville Reviews
I love that they are very organized and very hands on when it comes to helping the students! They make sure that we are doing our absolute best at all times!
I obtained my Patient Care Tech. certificated from Dorsey Schools. I had a very good experience while I was enrolled at Dorsey, well enough that I'm considering going back to further my education there.
What I experienced is at Dorsey you could achieve your goal. What I like about Dorsey Business School is that you communicate and meet new people and they will help you find a job that fit your need. No