Dorsey - Roseville Culinary is a for-profit college located in Roseville, Michigan in the Detroit Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 130 undergraduate students. The Dorsey - Roseville Culinary acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Culinary Arts and Food Service. Dorsey - Roseville Culinary alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,600.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dorsey Business School - Roseville Culinary Academy
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dorsey Business School - Roseville Culinary Academy
- NGArizona Culinary Institute
- 2 Year
- Scottsdale, AZ
- 14 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 31 reviews
- BThe Culinary Institute of America
- 4 Year
- Hyde Park, NY
- 792 reviews
- C+Schoolcraft College
- 4 Year
- Livonia, MI
- 601 reviews
Dorsey Business School - Roseville Culinary Academy Reviews
They give you access to computers .There is always someone there to help you .Also they have activities ,raffles ect.
They allow you to get your certifications during school instead of after .They have a 90% student success rate ,the work is related to the field.
There's always networking chances and a board of job postings and workshps.