Dordt College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NAIA Division II
Great Plains Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Dordt College Reviews
I love Dordt College because of the friendships and the community I have experienced here. As a student wanting to grow in my education as well as my Christian faith, this place has helped me become the person that God has created me to be. I am going into my sophomore year of college, and I was so excited to come back! It is home to me. The small class sizes allow me to get to know more students and my professors on a first-name basis. There is not much that I would recommend they change. This school is a great choice!
I LOVE it at Dordt. The education is great, professors are friendly, and campus is so fun! The community here is amazing and I've made so many friends in the past two years. If you're looking for a great Christian college, check Dordt out!
You'll find a community of like-minded people, 90% of which comes from a Reformed Christian, Dutch-American background. The saying goes, "if you're not Dutch, you ain't much." You'll fit right in if you're one of them. If not, then you'll find yourself a minority here. Overall people are generally friendly and helpful, through not necessarily open-minded.