Don Roberts Hair Design is a for-profit college located in Munster, Indiana in the Chicago Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 21 undergraduate students. The Don Roberts Hair Design acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Esthetician and Skin Care, Cosmetology, and Nail Technician. Don Roberts Hair Design alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $12,900.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Don Roberts School of Hair Design
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Don Roberts School of Hair Design Reviews
I love that DonRoberts is an affordable college. When I visited the school, the instructors were very welcoming . My mom also use to go there , so that gave me the mindset to try it out.
With my husbands health issues its hard to reschedule some of his appointments around my classes but the are very understanding about the situtation.
I think the tuition is well worth it and Jan did everything she said she would do to help me in recieveing the help i needed. Absolutly love the schhol and all the instructors.