Dodge City Community College Reviews

Welcomeing college, making you feel like home! Always wants you to be involved in something never wanted you to feel left out.
Advisers not helpful at all. Financial aid department is not willing to help students with finding aid or scholarships. The only upside to this institution is some of their instructors. I had a few that didn't care about the students, but I had some instructors that went above and beyond!
I am currently a Freshman at Dodge City Community College. So I really enjoy it just because the students and teachers are very friendly and make you feel at home. It's pretty much a home away from home. There are many activities on campus which is great for everyone. Something I would change is longer hours in the cafeteria just because many people get hungry around 8ish and the cafe closes at 7.
Start Your Review of Dodge City Community College
I enjoying being close to home and having some amazing professors in my backyard! With having a family to raise and being a full-time student being at DC3 has allowed me to do both with options for class times that work for me.
I enjoy being able to interact with professors one-on-one if need be. What I would like for to be changed are some facilities are old and outdated. It is a good college overall.
this school is very safe and have a lot of student friendly places you can go. also the teachers are great and the are really helpful. the community is also great everyone here is helpful and respectful. also there is not a lot of party scenes but if u go 30 minutes to garden theirs tons of partying there.
It was a good place to be at. Is very welcoming the people are great and they want to help you as much as they can. They make you feel at home and they will work with you and make it the best place to be.
DC3 is a great place to work. Working with the community college students is very gratifying and watching them graduate and continue their education is the best feeling an educator can have. The work environment is very positive and the departments work very well together.
Dodge City Community College is a great experience and really helpful. This college gives you a lot of help when it comes to someone not understanding a class because they have tutors available. You can also connect with professors with your major and they can help you pick the right classes and the right future for you.
Great school and community. It is a quality education that is very affordable. It is a small town with a big city atmosphere.
What I enjoyed about Dodge City Community College was getting to meet new people and interact with your professors. The number one reason I am enjoying Community College was because it wasn't as expensive as a four year university but the professors were still very high quality, they tried their hardest to make sure that you understood the material and if you were needing extra help they would help you find a tutor for that certain subject. Another thing I like about Dodge City Community College is that everyone is friendly and are willing to help you if you need an extra hand.
The nursing program likes to keep you on your toes, it is always changing, i guess in a way it is good it creates diversity. They teach the things I'll need in life to keep my career on the right path.
It really is a great school and some of the teachers are helpful. Sometimes I wish they were had a little more advertisment for what they truly have to offer and the resources they have. You really can't find much until you dig around and when looking for new schools some students don't dig in, if what they are interested in isn't promoted. This college has a lot of hidden talents.
It's a far from home school, with a different environment.
I have had great experiences at DCCC. One of them is the classroom size. The teachers have a chance to sometimes help you on one-on-one. My school is unique to me because everyone helps each other, no one likes to see someone fall behind. I would choose this school again, because I have had a great experience and I have gained knowledge in all my courses.
I really enjoy my current college. I chose to attend the community college in my hometown to save money. Dodge City Community college holds a lot of different activities for their students and gets them very involved. We as well have many sporting events to attend and our athletes go far with their future. I would attend my college again it has been fun!
Our student body is great! We have a very diverse school with great acceptance levels.
Start Your Review of Dodge City Community College
I have not applied to financial aid simply because I would like to pay for my education on my own without any loans or government help, but the tuition is great and I did receive a scholarship that paid for half of my tuition. The School offers many other scholarships and have a very helpful payment plan available for students like me. When I registered the staff made all of my costs very clear and made sure I understood where every dollar I had to pay for was coming from.
Mentors help students find jobs related to the career they are interested in and work to get people whom have jobs related to the students majors to come to the classroom and speak with the students about their career and what it is like to work in that specific area. Mentors also work with companies in the area to help get student internships done.
DC3 has great student resources. They offer tutoring help all week and the people are very helpful. There are multiple study places and a resource center for students with great hours. They are also working on a new activity center for students which is great since there are many students who live on-campus that will now have a place to hang out and have fun.