High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dodge City Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Dodge City Community College Reviews
Advisers not helpful at all. Financial aid department is not willing to help students with finding aid or scholarships. The only upside to this institution is some of their instructors. I had a few that didn't care about the students, but I had some instructors that went above and beyond!
I enjoying being close to home and having some amazing professors in my backyard! With having a family to raise and being a full-time student being at DC3 has allowed me to do both with options for class times that work for me.
What I enjoyed about Dodge City Community College was getting to meet new people and interact with your professors. The number one reason I am enjoying Community College was because it wasn't as expensive as a four year university but the professors were still very high quality, they tried their hardest to make sure that you understood the material and if you were needing extra help they would help you find a tutor for that certain subject. Another thing I like about Dodge City Community College is that everyone is friendly and are willing to help you if you need an extra hand.