Dodge City is a public college located in Dodge City, Kansas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 951 undergraduate students. The Dodge City acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Nursing, and Welding. Graduating 40% of students, Dodge City alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,000.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities60 Graduates
General Construction Trades16 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician12 Graduates
Flight Instructor12 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies12 Graduates
Child Care Management11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dodge City Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Dodge City Community College Reviews
Advisers not helpful at all. Financial aid department is not willing to help students with finding aid or scholarships. The only upside to this institution is some of their instructors. I had a few that didn't care about the students, but I had some instructors that went above and beyond!
Welcomeing college, making you feel like home! Always wants you to be involved in something never wanted you to feel left out.
I enjoying being close to home and having some amazing professors in my backyard! With having a family to raise and being a full-time student being at DC3 has allowed me to do both with options for class times that work for me.