Doane University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Doane University Reviews
So far my freshman year has been amazing! It s a small school so everyone knows everyone. And because it is so small, the class size averages about only 13 students per class, so the professors know you by name. There are many ways to get involved on campus! The only thing about campus the I wish would change is the quality if the food served at the cafeteria. Other than that I love it here and I can't wait to see what my sophomore year has in store for me!
I love the campus here at Doane university! the amazing trees and grass all around makes me The class size is also really great the most i've ever seen is thirty to a class. This allows the professors to really get to know students on a personal level and it also makes the professors more approachable. I would like to see the campus food options and the town of Crete's food options increase but they are working on it. Overall Doane is a fantastic place to live and i wouldn't change the four years i'm going to spend here for anything.
Doane is a school bent on making you pay for way more than you should. Raising tuition almost 2K a year, and forcing you to live on campus with a meal plan for your first 3 years. The quality of education is good, and there are plenty of resources that allow you to succeed if you chose to. The campus itself is nice, but the parking every where is poor and the food is insufferable.