High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Doane University - Lincoln-Grand Island
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management58 Graduates
Human Resources Management46 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems13 Graduates
Corporate Communications12 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies12 Graduates
Graphic Design11 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies8 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Doane University - Lincoln-Grand Island Reviews
I have had a phenomenal experience at the Doane Grand Island campus. Faculty, staff, and students have been helpful and friendly. Everyone has been absolutely invested in helping me reach the goals I have set. All expectations on payments have been realistic. As a professional trying to further my education I encourage anyone trying to juggle multiple aspects of life to check out Doane.
The college provided me upfront with out of pocket expenses. I have applied at other colleges that specialize in working with adult learners, and they would not provide out of pocket costs until tuition was due. So many options for support at this college make it one of the best.
Good Variety – There's lots of variety, so much, I have trouble choosing! There's lots of Chinese, Vietnamese, Italian, sandwich shops, Mexican.. And so forth. And there are some real Vietnamese places in particular, that are extremely fresh and authentic. Though most of the food is fresh. There are decent prices, depending on where you go. Not a lot of student discounts though.