Dixie State University Reviews

Dixie State University is not my favorite school ever. I do not think that they have a very nice campus and some of their dorms are very run down and just need to be torn down. Their food is terrible. It is the nastiest campus food I have ever had. I hate having a meal plan there. As far as the professors go they are alright. They teach what needs to be taught. A plus is that the tuition price is very low. I guess you pay for what you get.
I love it here! The class sizes are small enough to get to know your teachers and ask for 1-on-1 help. There is always something to do, and adventures to be had!
when i went for a tour there I knew and seen the dorms and everything i loved it there and that why i want to go to dixie state
Start Your Review of Dixie State University
Dixie is a very good University. Every teacher I've had has really cared and was willing to take the time with all of their students to make sure they understood the concepts. There is always tons of events and activities for students to do around campus and Dixie is really good at making sure that everyone knows about all of the events. The scenery around Dixie is amazing! There is a lot of things to do around Dixie if you like to spend time outdoors.
I never actually went to Dixie state but I am excited to experience going there. I would love to be accepted.
Awesome location to visit many national parks and bask in nature. Dixie State also offers many awesome academic programs at an amazing price. However, in terms of culture Saint George, Utah feels pretty claustrophobic. Not enough diversity of thoughts, beliefs, and even ethnicity. When compared to the rest of Utah though Saint George is it’s own world. Still a very socially conservative place with a 70% Mormon population.
The teachers are very friendly and really want you to succeed. Dixie State is just such a great place financially and academically.
I love the campus and how everything is super close and you can walk easily to all of the buildings. The small class sizes are also super nice.
Good school for getting your generals done. Also its growing rapidly and has a lot more students from different backgrounds going there. Its nice if you like a mid size school with a mid size town with enough to do to stay satisfied.
Dixie state university has excellent teachers, cheap tuition and a plethora of inexpensive outdoor activities. Great school for all.
I love attending dixie state university! Great student life and awesome location (St George, UT). Good education for tuition, and good professors.
This is the fastest growing university and college in Utah for a reason. The professors and resources are excellent and there is also a great school spirit and many fun activities. They continue to upgrade and build more resources for every area of the school including athletics, recreation, arts, and theater. There is a home for everybody.
I love Dixie the weather is great and the classes are small and intimate. tuition is going up but the student life is great.
Awesome Professors and great student activities each week. Parking is terrible whether you have a parking pass or not, or even if your a visitor.
Dixie State University is a great school, that is actively growing in size and opportunity. There are many options and paths to choose from. It is also relatively small in size, which provides for a lot of opportunities to be active in many different aspects of the university.
Dixie State University is a great school because it has enough students that there is always something happening, but it's also small enough that class sizes are great. You can always find time to talk to professors when needed. There are clubs on campus for everyone. I made two new friends in the first month of the semester, but by the end of that semester I had a huge group of friends because they all just invite you in.
I love the involvement that’s available at Dixie. There are always activities and events to keep you active and involved.
Start Your Review of Dixie State University
Dixie State is small enough to have good class sizes and teacher-student interaction. Yet it is also constantly growing gaining many new programs. There are many activities on campus and fun outdoor activities 5 mins off campus.
Being a local, I really enjoy the university because it offers what I need at the moment. In the future, I hope the campus expands even more than it is currently to give students the full benefits. Dixie State University recently just opened their new graduate program just for accounting. I would love to see Dixie State carry more graduate programs.
I loved the balance I had between school, work, and life at Dixie State University. There's just an unexplained feeling at Dixie that makes it so fun to be apart of. It's that Dixie SPIRIT! I treasure all my time at Dixie State University.