Dixie State University Reviews

If you want to experience the high-level training and education that comes from a University but not get lost in the crowd, DSU is exactly what you need. My professors are so personal, they don't just want to teach a class, they want to teach ME and every individual student. For an incoming freshman, this is also one of the best schools to get an idea of what college is all about--it's a great "starter college" you could say.
Over all Dixie is a great place to go! There is so much to do on campus and the people are so welcoming. The professors work really well with you and want you to succeed. Dixie state is also located in a amazing city with lots to do on and off campus.
It’s very welcoming and the activities are awesome! Something I would like to see is more diversity amongst my peers
Start Your Review of Dixie State University
Dixie is the only college I've been to. its not very diverse, but I do believe the staff care. There are lots of activities on campus but I wouldn't say this college is the best ever.
I love being at Dixie state so much. It has such a beautiful campus and has all the resources you need to get a good grade. The teacher to student ratio is amazing, I’ve gotten to know many of my professors by going to them one on one for help.
So far attending Dixie State University has been great! Classes have been good with nice teachers, a decent amount of homework, and plenty of test anxiety (but the tests are not harder than they should be).
Dixie State University has amazing instructors that will go out of their way to make sure you are on track and where you need to be. No hesitation whatsoever to help their students. Also, the classes are generally 20-30 students large, which makes it great to ask questions and learn more efficiently.
Alot of incoming Freshmen come to Dixie State looking for fun, parties, great outdoor activities, but Dixie has a low retention rate. They need to do something to keep students from leaving once they get there.
I went to Dixie State University for an overnight stay, trying to decide if I wanted to go to the college. I loved the dorms, student life, and surrounding area. They even have their own little cafe in the library and other food places on campus. That's not all, though. The surrounding area is safe and friendly to all people. It's not a huge town but is a good size. I've decided that I would like to go here.
Not bad, close to home, close to work, just overall convenient. Not as many clubs as other universities I attended, but the people involved in these smaller clubs make free time enjoyable. Overall a decent school
i like that dixie state university is diverse in culture and the teachers have a good approach in teaching students. also, the on campus activities are great and it keeps you involved in every way. the tuition is also not too expensive compared to other.
The thing I like about Dixie state University is that everyone is so happy to help each other with homework and they have study group. The school always have so even t that you can go to that is so funny
Great school! The location is also really great and safe place for students. The weather here is also phenomenal plus student life is great!
meh, it's more know as a party school so if you're going there to get work done good luck. but the teachers are ok.
Although I am currently a freshman, I cannot imagine attending a better school than Dixie State University. There are so many wonderful qualities about the school: the campus is a perfect size, the classes are not too large- which is great for getting involved with the lecture- and of course, the weather is enjoyable year-round. All of the professors I have had the pleasure of learning from have been very personable, and the tuition is second to none. I would recommend Dixie State to anyone who is considering expanding their education.
I've attended compositions for Academic Decathlon at Dixie. They were always nice and made students feel welcomed.
I like that there is open areas on campus and there are little "picnic" tables out doors with shade, outlets, and wifi so that one can do their work on a beautiful day. DSU also has weekly Wednesday activities to keep the student life up beat and ready to have fun. One of the few things I wish they had was more parking spots for students and better food to choose from with faster food service.
Start Your Review of Dixie State University
It's an inexpensive college that provides a good diversity of courses. It's an amazing place to receive education without splurging all of your life savings.
The student to teacher ratio is low.

It's located in a very safe and quiet town, and the student apartments are priced at an acceptable range even for low income families.
I have loved Dixie State University. My biggest class size is 25 and you really have a chance to know your professor. My favorite place is the Holland Building. It is a library, a study place, has tutors for any subject, a writing center, and a lot more different resources that help students succeed. The campus is small that you can walk across campus in 5 minutes but you still feel you meet someone new everyday. I would love to see a more variety of classes and more degrees.
Its an amazing school that i went to go visit.Everything about it feels like home .It was an amazing experience