Dixie Applied Technology College Reviews

We haven't worked much with online courses. We have submitted some work online, but otherwise it was easy to set up and interact with others. Our grades were also submitted within a timely fashion.
It was easy to make friends in my class. Everyone got along well. There is a little bit of tension among the high school students. We are all roughly the same religion and working to pay for school. There are a few high schoolers and some moms and even a grandma.
The education is worth the money, but I didn't get any financial aid assistance. Getting ahold of the financial aid director was severely difficult. It was a round of phone tag until I finally was able to answer my phone when he called. He hadn't responded to any of my emails.
Start Your Review of Dixie Applied Technology College
No Loans – the tuition is great but they do not do federal loans so it is hard if you need to use those to live off of.
Main Office Unhelpful – The medical program people are very helpful, but the main office does not seem to know what is going on and are not very helpful at all. If it was for them I may have not even gotten into the program due to them providing me with a lot of wrong information.