Dixie Applied Technology College is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dixie Applied Technology College
Most Popular Majors
Diesel Mechanics91 Graduates
Medical Assistant74 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician72 Graduates
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technician30 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)23 Graduates
Nursing Assistant21 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician19 Graduates
Business Support Services14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Dixie Applied Technology College
- NGStevens-Henager College - St. George
- 4 Year
- St. George, UT
- 18 reviews
- NGSouthwest Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Cedar City, UT
- NGStevens-Henager College - Logan
- 4 Year
- Logan, UT
- 82 reviews
- NGUintah Basin Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Roosevelt, UT
- 2 reviews
Dixie Applied Technology College Reviews
The education is worth the money, but I didn't get any financial aid assistance. Getting ahold of the financial aid director was severely difficult. It was a round of phone tag until I finally was able to answer my phone when he called. He hadn't responded to any of my emails.
We haven't worked much with online courses. We have submitted some work online, but otherwise it was easy to set up and interact with others. Our grades were also submitted within a timely fashion.
It was easy to make friends in my class. Everyone got along well. There is a little bit of tension among the high school students. We are all roughly the same religion and working to pay for school. There are a few high schoolers and some moms and even a grandma.