DXATC is a public college located in St. George, Utah. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 95 undergraduate students. The DXATC acceptance rate is 100%.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dixie Applied Technology College
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Dixie Applied Technology College Reviews
Amazing school with lots of great programs. Skip all the boring generals by going to a tech school. You learn more hands on experience in the two years here than you ever will getting a 4 year degree. Very glad I had the chance to attend here.
The education is worth the money, but I didn't get any financial aid assistance. Getting ahold of the financial aid director was severely difficult. It was a round of phone tag until I finally was able to answer my phone when he called. He hadn't responded to any of my emails.
We haven't worked much with online courses. We have submitted some work online, but otherwise it was easy to set up and interact with others. Our grades were also submitted within a timely fashion.