Dillard University Reviews

Dillard University is were you have to make you own college experience happen. I can say nothing bad about the professors because they go above and beyond to help you but the administration is just a lot to deal with on top of the hard time you will already have in college.
My experience at Dillard has been great! My education at Dillard University has taught me how to be responsible as a young adult to prepare for life after. I have prepared myself to stay focus and remain on the goal at hand of becoming a News Journalist.
Dillard is good HBCU because one it's very small you can connect with teachers more often than you can at a public school one on one. I also like the diversity. Getting to connect with all different kinds of people and learning their lingo. However, if you don't involve yourself into activities on and off-campus, student life can be very boring. I also think Dillard needs to come u with more ideas of food to serve than just hamburgers, pizza, and fish everyday.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
I love Dillard University. The professors are so nice they actually teach you. Going to Dillard University was the best choice of my life.
Dillard University provides a great learning environment. The school itself is small, with a limited amount of students because it is a private college, which helps students to focus more on their academics rather than partying.
Dillard Univerisity is a small HBCU so the staff and students feel like family. The classrooms are so small you can know and talk your professor one on one and do what you need to to pass the class. you can even get to know the president very well because he is very involved with campus life.
I just completed my first year at Dillard university and it was amazing . The professors and other faculty members are always open and wanting to help. The students are active and smart . Literally everyone enrolled is destined for greatness .
Dillard's campus is amazing! I enjoyed every year that I was there from freshman year to senior year. My teachers challenged me to be my very best even when I did not want to do my best. I had and still have exceptional peers now colleagues and a support system like no other. The one aspect of Dillard that could use improving was the connection from college to your career.
My Dillard University experience was challenging, rewarding, fulfilling, and world-class! Dillard prepared me for bright and brilliant future. I would not been as successful as I have if it was not for the dedicated and challenging professors, the rich community, and my astute, creative, and unique fellow students. Furthermore, New Orleans is a phenomenal city in which to learn; the culture, arts, living history, and politics were a laboratory of sorts!
Dillard University is an amazing school! The professors actually care, and they want you to have a bright future. I would definitely recommend Dillard University to anyone.
I attended Dillard University for 2 years in 1998 through 2000. I loved this school. Everything about this school was great for me. The experiences that I received at Dillard were remarkable and I will carry these memories and experiences for the rest of my life.
I like Dillard. I Love how the professors are so attached to the students. I love how the campus is so small and everybody are family orientented. i dont like how expensive it is when the amenties given arent much and shouldnt cost this much.
Dillard University is a great college to attend! By attending this college, you will not only just receive a great education but you will gain a family!
First of I would like to say. How are you? Yes I'm fine, I am a sophomore at Dillard university I am part of the Track team also. I love the school I am able to learn and go to my professors one one. It's great experience and I'm living it up.
I LOVE how Dillard University gives everyone a chance. Dillard Is a diverse community where everyone can go to learn and success. Dillard prepares you for you future. That can be medical school, pharmacy school, any graduate school or just straight into your career. When you leave DU you'll be ready to take on the world.
Dillard University is located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The university has a fairly beautiful campus with lots of spacious greens and white buildings. Although the school has an amazing, academic atmosphere, student life on campus is a bit unlively. Also, the food in the campus' is always a bit distasteful and unhealthy. Because I am a vegan, it is very hard to get meals that meet my health requirements. When the cafeteria is only filled with foods such as pizza and fries, it can be hard to get anything healthy. The dorm/housing life is okay. If you remain cleanly and you keep everything in check, there should be no problems with rodents of any sorts. Although safety was pretty lackluster for the beginning of my collegiate career here at Dillard, I have been in a fairly safe place right now. Because of a new and improved security system, there is fairly any problems on campus.
Here at Dillard, everybody full of drama but hey… the education is well. My advice to freshman is to find u one or two good friends and stick to them because once you get a huge group, it may get a little messy. Trust me I've been there.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
I've had a few issues here and there with professors but nothing that I can not handle and hasn't been overcome
A vast majority of graduates go on to graduate school or direct careers
The level of severity for health and safety is high at this school