Dillard University Reviews

I like Dillard. I Love how the professors are so attached to the students. I love how the campus is so small and everybody are family orientented. i dont like how expensive it is when the amenties given arent much and shouldnt cost this much.
Dillard University is a great college to attend! By attending this college, you will not only just receive a great education but you will gain a family!
First of I would like to say. How are you? Yes I'm fine, I am a sophomore at Dillard university I am part of the Track team also. I love the school I am able to learn and go to my professors one one. It's great experience and I'm living it up.
Review Your College
I LOVE how Dillard University gives everyone a chance. Dillard Is a diverse community where everyone can go to learn and success. Dillard prepares you for you future. That can be medical school, pharmacy school, any graduate school or just straight into your career. When you leave DU you'll be ready to take on the world.
Dillard University is located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The university has a fairly beautiful campus with lots of spacious greens and white buildings. Although the school has an amazing, academic atmosphere, student life on campus is a bit unlively. Also, the food in the campus' is always a bit distasteful and unhealthy. Because I am a vegan, it is very hard to get meals that meet my health requirements. When the cafeteria is only filled with foods such as pizza and fries, it can be hard to get anything healthy. The dorm/housing life is okay. If you remain cleanly and you keep everything in check, there should be no problems with rodents of any sorts. Although safety was pretty lackluster for the beginning of my collegiate career here at Dillard, I have been in a fairly safe place right now. Because of a new and improved security system, there is fairly any problems on campus.
Here at Dillard, everybody full of drama but hey… the education is well. My advice to freshman is to find u one or two good friends and stick to them because once you get a huge group, it may get a little messy. Trust me I've been there.
I've had a few issues here and there with professors but nothing that I can not handle and hasn't been overcome
A vast majority of graduates go on to graduate school or direct careers
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The level of severity for health and safety is high at this school
Where I've stayed on campus has been nice. I plan to stay here until graduation
  • 7 months ago
  • Housing
I don't participate in the athletic department other than going to games here and there.
Being at a small school has its ups and downs but coming to a smaller institutions was the best decision I've ever made in going to a college
Security are mostly friendly; they're doing their job
Cooke and Kent should be your best friends
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
It's not the very best, not the worst either
Some of the coolest people you'll meet
The battlefield is the place to be
Review Your College
Come experience the Dillard difference.
College is what you make it. I love dillard and i know they have my best intrest at heart.
Its a very high chance that you will succeed in your carrer field because the professors are real professionals in the filed you want to be in
  • 8 months ago