Dillard University Reviews

I enjoyed my college experience. The staff/student ratio was small and I felt that the professors were professional and personable. I was able to get hired in a field in my major shortly after graduating. I also feel that Dillard prepared me for graduate school.
I can honestly say that overall enjoyed Dillard University for everything they had to offer. My trip wasn't as thorough as I had hoped but I still managed to gain an broad outlook on the university. I got to talk to one of the students and also gaze over the dorms and campus.
I love how everyone is willing to help the newcomer and to give you a helping hand in any situation that arise while I have been on campus.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
Dillard is a private HBCU. It's perfect for those who want to go to a school where they can actually build connections and they're not just a number to the professors. The campus is not very large, everything is literally in walking distance. Then, it's in close proximity to French Quarter and everywhere else you would want to go in New Orleans.
Dillard University is an amazing overall experience. From the beautiful oak trees to the caring and giving professors, the school will fit the proper person for this school. I am an alum of Dillard University. And I still communicate with my classmates all the time. I can still call up with my professors and get it advice, wisdom, or just remember old times. Dillard is growing in an amazing way and implementing new and innovative programs in their academics. Dillard University is a survivor.
While attending Dillard, I have had a great experience. Dillard, overall, is a very academic bound HBCU. This university has students and teachers pushing each other to succeed and strive higher in life. I would recommend this school for mostly locals. This school generally doesn't have a high diversity in race nor culture. Dillard mostly consist of African Americans with a New Orleans culture. I would recommend it to locals because I think they would feel most comfortable here. Academically, I think that Dillard performs well. From being in class with these scholars, Dillard shapes and molds excellent students with a motivation to succeed. Dillard represents HBCU's well and I am glad that I was able to to tell you how.
Dillard University is were you have to make you own college experience happen. I can say nothing bad about the professors because they go above and beyond to help you but the administration is just a lot to deal with on top of the hard time you will already have in college.
My experience at Dillard has been great! My education at Dillard University has taught me how to be responsible as a young adult to prepare for life after. I have prepared myself to stay focus and remain on the goal at hand of becoming a News Journalist.
Dillard is good HBCU because one it's very small you can connect with teachers more often than you can at a public school one on one. I also like the diversity. Getting to connect with all different kinds of people and learning their lingo. However, if you don't involve yourself into activities on and off-campus, student life can be very boring. I also think Dillard needs to come u with more ideas of food to serve than just hamburgers, pizza, and fish everyday.
I love Dillard University. The professors are so nice they actually teach you. Going to Dillard University was the best choice of my life.
Dillard University provides a great learning environment. The school itself is small, with a limited amount of students because it is a private college, which helps students to focus more on their academics rather than partying.
Dillard Univerisity is a small HBCU so the staff and students feel like family. The classrooms are so small you can know and talk your professor one on one and do what you need to to pass the class. you can even get to know the president very well because he is very involved with campus life.
I just completed my first year at Dillard university and it was amazing . The professors and other faculty members are always open and wanting to help. The students are active and smart . Literally everyone enrolled is destined for greatness .
Dillard's campus is amazing! I enjoyed every year that I was there from freshman year to senior year. My teachers challenged me to be my very best even when I did not want to do my best. I had and still have exceptional peers now colleagues and a support system like no other. The one aspect of Dillard that could use improving was the connection from college to your career.
My Dillard University experience was challenging, rewarding, fulfilling, and world-class! Dillard prepared me for bright and brilliant future. I would not been as successful as I have if it was not for the dedicated and challenging professors, the rich community, and my astute, creative, and unique fellow students. Furthermore, New Orleans is a phenomenal city in which to learn; the culture, arts, living history, and politics were a laboratory of sorts!
Dillard University is an amazing school! The professors actually care, and they want you to have a bright future. I would definitely recommend Dillard University to anyone.
I attended Dillard University for 2 years in 1998 through 2000. I loved this school. Everything about this school was great for me. The experiences that I received at Dillard were remarkable and I will carry these memories and experiences for the rest of my life.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
I like Dillard. I Love how the professors are so attached to the students. I love how the campus is so small and everybody are family orientented. i dont like how expensive it is when the amenties given arent much and shouldnt cost this much.
Dillard University is a great college to attend! By attending this college, you will not only just receive a great education but you will gain a family!
First of I would like to say. How are you? Yes I'm fine, I am a sophomore at Dillard university I am part of the Track team also. I love the school I am able to learn and go to my professors one one. It's great experience and I'm living it up.