Dillard University Reviews

I love my experience at Dillard University. One of the best decisions of my life. The choice to decide on the most important venture of my life was extremely stressful. But I'm proud to be apart of DU family and look to strive as a successful nursing student.
It’s a very tight knit school that make sure their students have fun both inside and outside of class.
As a Sophomore, I am noticing a lot more about Dillard. It is a great school to attend. If you are looking for a family oriented college, Dillard is the school for you.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
My experience at Dillard was phenomenal. I started as an mature adult, to be exact at 44 years of age. The president made it his business to be present as much as possible. He got to know every student by name and he challenged students to be their best selves at all times.
Dillard is a great college for a window of opportunities and growth. Dillard has alot of good connections and resources. Alot of good speakers and guests come to speak at the college. I enjoy the events that they host, its good for the community to come out and see.
It was very comfortable and welcoming. Professors and students are very helpful. Campus is nice and spacious. Maintaining leaks and power outages should be worked on more in the future to prevent constant inconveniences to students throughout the semester. I appreciate the different clubs and student events on campus that allow us to engage and connect with each other.
I love this school. It is small and close-knit and you are able to always get the help and attention you need. It is an Historically Black University, but we get students from around the world.
I am a prospective student and the communication thus far has been excellent. Took a campus tour that was very detailed. I left feeling like could be a part of the student body.
I'm a junior transfer student from a community college, this is my first semester here at Dillard's University so far it is a very nice school, I enjoy the professors I have because they are very eager to help you, also Dillard University has a more older crowd and younger generation too, but I feel very comfortable by being boldet than 35 and returning to a university after 20 years, I love the campus and staff is very helpful, security is scarce you can't really see them unless you just happened to see them sitting in a car ,this is due to construction taking place now on campus, but overall it's a very good school for someone looking to get a BSN or Masters degree.
I really love the school because it is a part of my history being black and really not able to afford college yet I am pressing on because this school was built by people like me pushing on because they knew that people that looked like me need a education to live the America Dream
My experience as a student at Dillard University are great. The professors and staff are kind and are on duty. The knowledge is fundamental, yet difficult. Students are provided with information to navigate the world by applying the knowledge , they learned along the way.
I absolutely love Dillard. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The people around you try their best to make you feel comfortable . I feel as if the school is perfect if you would want to attend an HBCU. There is an wide variety of opportunities for student to unravel as they discover their path in lif. I also can not think of any changes that need to be made.
It's my first year being at a HBCU and it's so different from a regular university. I do not regret my decision in attending this school. I would recommend an African American to attend an HBCU because it does add something to your life and you meet people just like you that are trying to make something of them selves. The faculty and staff want everyone to succeed and graduate.
Dillard University has a very family-oriented environment. Student actually believe in what their learning and they believe that their professors truly care about them.
Traveling to a different state for school wasn't easy for me. Leaving my family and learning to live on my own really set me apart from my comfort zone. Because Dillard is a smaller HBCU, I felt at home being there. I was always comfortable. My dorm was clean, physically up to date, and accommodating. The food is good, of course after being there for a couple months you will get tired but it is not bad at all. At least there is a selection and its tasteful. Campus is SAFE, it is gated and we have "top flight" security. I can actually say that professors at Dillard are great, they really care about your well being. It is always important to get to know your professor, make a good impression so that when scholarship come around they have no problem writing recommendations for you. I can't say enough about my HBCU, you'll have to take a visit some day!
I love that Dillard is like a family. Everyone is close and helpful. The oaks on the lawn make you feel at home and all of the staff is so helpful and want you to succeed. I wish Dillard was more affordable to attend.
Dillard is a great school. I have enjoyed every year hat I have attended. I am currently in the physics program here. The program has grew tremendously in the past decade. We are one of the top 5 producers of females in physics in the country.
Start Your Review of Dillard University
I love the how the campus is very family oriented.I have met some great friends so far through many social events. Dillard also has a diverse campus with students from places like ; Chicago, California , and smaller states like , Alabama. I have only been in attendance at Dillard going on three years I know i still have a lot to experience.
I love Dillard University. Dillard University is a private, liberal arts college that has a strong sense of family and makes sure that you receive the best college education possible.
Dillard University offered a broad range of backgrounds, demographics and still provided the sense of family. I enjoyed all 4 years of my education and wisdom the history of the university and city gave.