High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.45 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.56 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Dillard University Reviews
My Dillard University experience was challenging, rewarding, fulfilling, and world-class! Dillard prepared me for bright and brilliant future. I would not been as successful as I have if it was not for the dedicated and challenging professors, the rich community, and my astute, creative, and unique fellow students. Furthermore, New Orleans is a phenomenal city in which to learn; the culture, arts, living history, and politics were a laboratory of sorts!
While attending Dillard, I have had a great experience. Dillard, overall, is a very academic bound HBCU. This university has students and teachers pushing each other to succeed and strive higher in life. I would recommend this school for mostly locals. This school generally doesn't have a high diversity in race nor culture. Dillard mostly consist of African Americans with a New Orleans culture. I would recommend it to locals because I think they would feel most comfortable here. Academically, I think that Dillard performs well. From being in class with these scholars, Dillard shapes and molds excellent students with a motivation to succeed. Dillard represents HBCU's well and I am glad that I was able to to tell you how.
Since1869, Dillard University has been committed to providing students with a quality four-year liberal arts education. Dillard is a fully accredited private, historically black university. In 2010, U.S. News & World Report ranked Dillard among the nation’s Top 10 HBCUs, based on comprehensive undergraduate studies. Dillard also was awarded a Top 10 Ranking in 2010 for liberal arts schools in the social mobility category by Washington Monthly