Dickinson State University Reviews

Dickinson has an amazing family atmosphere. When you go to the football games you get to talk with alumni and hear their stories of when they went to Dickinson State University and it just gives you chills. I get the same feeling from attending Dickinson. It is like my home. I am glad that I can pass down my stories after I became an alumni myself! I will forever remember Dickinson as my home. One day I hope I can pass this onto my kids and they will also attend Dickinson State University.
Dickinson state University is great and more diverse. The school has great buildings and the professors are ready to help any students that needs help with anything in school. The academics are good and outstanding. Dickinson State University needs improvement with the food service. The school security is excellent with their jobs and they are all making sure all the students are safe and sound.
DSU has excellent professors who care about student learning and success. The campus is clean, friendly, and has a lot to offer both new and transfer students.
Start Your Review of Dickinson State University
As a single mother of a two year old my experience with Dickinson State University has been very excellent. All of my professors have given me the best feedback to improve my studies. I feel that the staff are there to help anyone academically succeed. Tuition costs compared to other Universities is very affordable.
I like the environment. Professors and students can have a stronger relationship due to the small classes.
my experience with Dickinson was average. nothing too special just a place to go to school. not many things stick out to me about it.
Overall, my experience was great. The professors seem to care about their students and want the best for their students.
I love the small town atmosphere. I appreciate that my teachers know me by name and all of the coaches from various sports know all of the students. It feels like home.
Have loved attending DSU! Great people. Student to teacher ratio is 11:1 so it’s great learning in a classroom where the teacher knows you by name. You aren’t just s number here.
I love this University!! It has a great a great class size and great teachers. Pretty cheap apartments to live off campus.
I like that it is a small campus! Professors are amazing! I can’t really say much about campus life or athletics. Overall not to bad of a college to go to! I would recommend it to other students!
I love it. It is very diverse and it has a great band i play in as a sophomore in high school. Very inviting people and place
This is actually a very small university with about 4000 students including online. The people you meet and the faculty are what makes this school achieve any greatness. They have awesome programs that help the poor and disabled students. If you can get into the Theodore Roosevelt Honors Leadership Program -DO IT! They will give you 3000 a year for four years! The school is realitively affordable, and works tirelessly to provide a safe environment and community. You will fall in love with the heart of Dickinson, I know I did.
i love the fact that everyone is so helpful being as i live in baltimore and the school is in north dakota from the online teachers to the staff they are very helpful
Wonderful. Small classes mean more interaction between students and professors. Okay tuition prices.
they have more dorms.wont open them. high prices for cost.
They like to help out students with anything they need if its a job or helping them with future jobs.
Start Your Review of Dickinson State University
I have liked all my courses so far. The teachers help out a lot even if a person isn't doing so good in the class.
The campus always have their campus security on duty all the time. I think they take safety very seriously at the school.
One thing that i liked about living on campus was being closer to classes. The cost of living was a good price for college kids who don't make a lot of money.