High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management45 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)30 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities19 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Human Resources Management12 Graduates
Data Processing8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Dickinson State University Reviews
This is actually a very small university with about 4000 students including online. The people you meet and the faculty are what makes this school achieve any greatness. They have awesome programs that help the poor and disabled students. If you can get into the Theodore Roosevelt Honors Leadership Program -DO IT! They will give you 3000 a year for four years! The school is realitively affordable, and works tirelessly to provide a safe environment and community. You will fall in love with the heart of Dickinson, I know I did.
I like that it is a small campus! Professors are amazing! I can’t really say much about campus life or athletics. Overall not to bad of a college to go to! I would recommend it to other students!
Professors want to see you succeed so they do whatever it takes to pass their class, help you graduate, or advice for certain situations. Registration process is best when your advisor helps you because they want to keep you on tract to graduating instead of taking classes that aren't necessarily going to help the student for their major. There are plenty areas to study around campus rather if it's outside on the grass or inside in the library.