Dickinson State University is ...
NAIA Division I
North Star Athletic Association
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management57 Graduates
Elementary Education44 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science28 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)18 Graduates
Human Resources Management13 Graduates
Farm and Ranch Management10 Graduates
Social Sciences8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
After Dickinson State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Dickinson State University Reviews
Review Dickinson State University
Professors want to see you succeed so they do whatever it takes to pass their class, help you graduate, or advice for certain situations. Registration process is best when your advisor helps you because they want to keep you on tract to graduating instead of taking classes that aren't necessarily going to help the student for their major. There are plenty areas to study around campus rather if it's outside on the grass or inside in the library.
One thing that makes my school unique is the classes are a nice size, which makes the teachers a lot more available to help their students. I would choose this school again because the teachers really care about their students graduating.
The school is pretty good to attend because there's not that many students so teachers can be more focused on helping each student. There's not that many distractions, especially being in a small town. I wouldn't mind doing it all over again because I've did well here but it wouldn't hurt to go visit another school to feel the difference.