- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC
Dickinson is a four-year residential liberal-arts college chartered in 1783 by Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. Our students leave Dickinson with an education that translates into a competitive edge and a mandate to lead and make a difference. In fact, 98% of graduates are in a job, internship, graduate school or pursuing a fellowship within one year.
Dickinson offers small, hands-on classes and extensive opportunities for research, fieldwork and internships in each of our 45 majors. We are one of only a few colleges in the country to offer international business & management, which prepares students to be global leaders in an ever-changing economy. Dickinson has one of the top off-campus study programs in the nation and is ranked in the top five for long-term study abroad by the Institute of International Education. We are also ranked #1 in sustainability by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
Dickinson College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses