DeVry University - Utah Reviews

Hopefully it'll be the best and I will be happy with the decision I've made.
They didn't have my first choice of degree which is Behavrioal Science but I'm looking forward to criminal Justice.
I haven't started yet. I'm hoping to start in October 2015. Although the administration have been amazing and helpful.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Utah
Academic Experience – As I am one to take charge of my own future and not rely on someone else to plan my studies, I always have lots of questions. The DeVry website has so much information for students and is very well organized. The course shell is easy to navigate and I like that I can see my grades for each assignment each week within just a few days after the deadline. I also like that I am able to start taking classes in my program area right away to make sure I am on the right path for me. While some courses have a bit more intensive workload, others are very manageable. But with the 8 week schedule, if a course is work intensive, I know I can hold on for a few weeks and be on to something new.
Career Services – DeVry goes the extra mile to help students find employment in their career field after graduation and beyond. They hold career fairs, set-up mock interviews, help me update and tailor my resume, and refer me to their large network of employer connections. They really care about seeing their student's succeed in their career field.
Flexibility of Program – I am a mother of 2 very active children and I work full time outside the home. I needed a school that would allow me to work on my studies when it was convenient for me. I love that DeVry University offers every course in my degree program online. I have really enjoyed the format of the online learning plattform as I am able to study at home while my kids are with me or I can take my laptop with me to their games or on vacation. If I have needed help, the professors have been very quick to respond to my questions and they have been very helpful.