DeVry University - Tennessee Reviews

The overal experience I've had with Devry University has been great. The team in the office is helpful. I've encounter great rapport with all professor so far. I will recommend School to many people. I believe it's a awesome school to attend.
the classes and coursework is great but the cost and financial assistance for current students suck
This is one of the best schools to go to!!
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Tennessee
No campus life. When classes end the student interaction stops and everything reverts back to technology and life outside of school.
I'm being forced almost to take completely online classes in order to continue my education at DeVry. I wanted to have more classroom classes.
DeVry doesn't give a lot of resources. The only resource I know of is a computer lab with six or seven computers.
I was thinking online courses would be boring, and that I wouldn't learn anything. In actuality I've learned a lot more than I expected and the class is a lot smoother and easier than I expected. The professor and classmates are great as well.
Deadlines are extendible, and late grades are small deductions. I am usually able to negotiate with my professor about due dates and grades, keeping my GPA high and my motivation as well.
Being as I go to school online, everything is provided through the website. The library is extremely expansive, as well as my other resources. It is nice to be able to log into and view my bills, my classes, and anything else from my computer
The online campus provides me with a software store, a library, and every other resource that I need or even desire. I did not expect so many things to be provided.
The class is full of hard working and motivated individuals. At rare times, students lose hope and sight of their goals, resulting in a lack of participation. But for the moat part the student body is one that is full of inspiration and commitment
It is a little bit different from classroom based classes because most if the time things have to be done faster and in the week scheduled. You can't put it off to next week you have to do all the work in the week so that you could get graded for it. It is challenging in some ways because you have to do all the work yourself Nd you just can't go up to a teacher and Sk them you have to actually send the teacher an email and wait for their response. There really is no peer to peer talking unless its done in discussions but other than that nothing.
Online classes offer everything except classmates.
I felt that they could have been a little more upfront about the overall cost of attending, instead of sugar coating it. For example they mentioned to me that all I had to do was attend full-time to receive the estimated tuition, so I signed up for 12 credit hours considered full time but found out that they were talking about 16 credit hours which has special discounted rates.
SInce I have been there, the school hasn't had any major network issues. The computers in the lab work, printing is a breeze, wireless access is always available. A personal computer would be helpful but you don't need one.
The value of education I am getting at Devry is very well worth the money I am spending there, which is alot because they are expensive, but I know in the long run my degree will make a difference in my life and career. They are very aware of all the scholarships that are out there to help you. They really try to help you with grants and scholarships before they make you look at loans. If you do not understand anything about financial aid they will help you. They do not hide any fees and let you know upfront about tuition and fees and what it covers.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Tennessee
I give this an A+ because they deserve it. Your classes are very flexible. Most of the classes are evening and you can even go on Saturday if they offer it. If you can't come on campus, then you can take your classes online. I did not have any frustrations with my transferring credits. All of them transferred.
Small Class Size – The school offers a smaller class size that gives you an opportunity to be involved with your professors. You're not just another number here
Devry University – On line school is great. It allows me to get my degree and spend time with my family. They showed me how to prioritize so that everyone is happy