DeVry University - Ohio Reviews

So far it seems to be a good college. I haven't started any or my classes yet and right now they are just online classes. I don't really know how the experience will be. This will be my first time taking classes online. The advisors have been very helpful and nice so i can say that much.
I have been an online student with DeVry for about 2 1/2 years now, I find the online portal to be easy to navigate and find things in. Majority of the professors are extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you understand the material.
This is so far turning out to be great school. Teachers are nice There on their stuff they have a great understanding of people situations and everyone is friendly. From the front desk workers everyone always has a smile on their face. Not to mention that the building is gorgeous and the layout is easy. The building is very easy to maneuver around. Has a great atmosphere and a great learning environment everything seems up to day.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Ohio
Devry helped me continue my education, when I found out that ITT Technical Institute had closed. They have wonderful staff and professors that are willing to help and assist students in succeeding. They have online courses, which has made it less difficult to complete my schooling, since I have a full time career. I have not currently found any things that I would change.
Very fun place to be. The professors actually care about you succeeding and will help as long as you ask. The classes get you directly into what you want to learn and skips all the unnecessary stuff
Classes are all online, so everything is very flexible, you have a week to do your workload and can do it at anytime! The only hassle I have had was with financial aid and getting myself motivated some weeks to actually do the work!
Although this is only my second set of classes(I will finish my first semester at the end of these 8 weeks) I thoroughly enjoy my classes I'm taking. The class sizes are small and everything is online which is a plus. The professor is available to answer any questions you might have and are good at getting back to you in an appropriate time frame.
Everybody seems to be going to school for the same reasons, to better themselves and get further education in their careers which is awesome! I really like that DeVry offers not only a Medical Billing and Coding certification program, but also offers you an education in Health Information Technologies, which is the same thing but with more education and you get a degree!!
This is only my second set of classes, the first classes were really easy and I was able to get a B average. This set of classes already seems more difficult but I'm definitely looking forward to see how I do. The professors are good at staying on top of things, and the discussion section is my favorite part.
It took a long time for my financial aid to get figured out but overall I like the classes!
Course expectations are laid out and straight forward. Tutoring is available on campus and professors are readily available if you need assistance.
They offer lots of assistance for students to prepare for interviews and offer outlets to assist students with finding jobs or internships. They don't do job placement but will assist in whatever way they can.
I'm doing my entire degree online. I have to check into my courses online a few times a week at my convenience, so long as I meet due dates and guidelines.
The campus offers internships and hosts a job fair with numerous potential employers. Their career services is available to help with a resume and do mock interview to prepare students for the real thing.
Everyone is incredibly helpful and supportive. They understand everyone come from a different place in life and their main goal is to help you graduate and be a success.
The workload seems high with acceleraded classes
I thing the class sizes have been minimal and the courses offered have been enlightening
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Ohio
There has been great offerings to intern and that can go a long way when I'm ready.
I have learned quite a few things and I'm looking forward to learning more
The school is great and the staff are very supportive