DeVry University - California Reviews

1,022 reviews
The school has advisors who are always willing to assist their students with their needs and how to get ahead to reach their educational goals. Very fast-paced, 8 week course, Professors are amazing. Overall great choice for myself.
I have been attending DeVry University Online since March 2018 and so far it has been great. Their online platform for students is very easy to navigate. The programs are accelerated so it's not for students who are not at least almost fully committed to taking the classes and submitting work daily/weekly.
Great School. The only draw back is that the majority of classes are online. However they do give many potential options to get a one on one tutor.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - California
What I love about Decry is how the professors and the staff really do care about each student. I love how they motivate you & also how the courses are broken down in a weekly matter.
I like the flexibility of the class schedules. I work full time and I am still able to pursue my education with the help of online learning environments. I like the fact I can focus my education on the specific career that I desire.
Great affordable programs, staff are really nice and helpful, very laidback setting. I would recommend this school for anyone who wants a fast track to a bachelors in computer science.
I like the flexibility but it is a double edge sword. It is nice to work online but it can be difficult to have a conversation with professors to discuss the concepts reviewed in the course material.
I liked learning about my college. The site provides information that helps guide in the right direction when it comes to majors and even minors.
The only issues I been having is my classes but that's because my advisor hasn't been making time for me.
I never took a online course before this but I like it. It's easy to go your homework anywhere at anytime.
The school has great jobs line up for grads. They have job fairs and companies that hire just from the student.
When I go to classes at the campus, My teachers practice in the field in real time. I feel very comfortable with my teachers and they always find time for their students.
The School has a lot of services available for students.
My major is Networking and I'm taking classes that will help me with getting my degree but I haven't got any cert. that allow me to work in my field.
I feel my classes are great but the school is having issues. Some problem I'm facing is with my advisor and getting in touch with her. I feel she does not care about my education and just want to take my money. I work 60 hours a week full time and trying to complete my schooling but I can's because of the dumb chooses my advice is making.
You get to choose your course times and there are always multiple courses with same material so you don't have to rearrange your life schedule.
Definitely prefer online courses compared to campus courses.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - California
From what I hear, post grad services aren't too bad.
Nothing spectacular, some professors have been rude whereas some other professors have been lovely.
The school provides endless resources for students and these resources are always accessible, even after you graduate.