DeVry University - Arizona Reviews

DeVry is a wonderful university, and I have acquired an immense amount of knowledge since attending here. The professors are very knowledgeable, and care about their students being successful.
So far so good! I enjoy the flexible schedule and the knowledge of the professors. The classes move very very fast and you must be ready to put in the time and effort for the fast paced programs.
The Flexibility is yup to you if you are choosing online . I cannot speak for a campus , online you have to have study time and quiet time . It is not a big change for me but for some you have to be willing to make a sacrifice to study . It does reflect on your grade because course are only 8 week sessions so you have to keep up. They have many tool lectures etc but if taking online it is truly up to you if yo utilize all the good tools that they have . They even have live chat with tech etc,.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Arizona
Gong to DeVry I have been really happy so far I graduate in October 2016 and I have enjoyed classes so far. I do have to say if you are going to go online you will have a excellent coaching experience when you begin . They really try and help you through the first month or so. I am now going to check on job placement and see what will take place etc . But overall a good school . They have been around and are accredited .
I know they offer alot of help with placement and have a form that you can even fill out when you need a reference for scholarships etc .
So far only had one tuff professor and I think that she just really was more technical than a teacher but hey it worked out.
They really help when you want to go into your field .
So far I think it has been okay this is my second time online course and it is alot easier and the instructors are easier to get to and like to speak to you when you need help .
good school I like the classes and the helpful administration department . I had no problem when i started and you ae given a coach that directs you the first month or so .
I have been hired by Jannx Medical Systems, Inc. they accepted my very little experience at school and past work. Devry professors advised me to apply every day.
Well I love how the curriculum is set up. My case I never bothered to study the curriculum l did not know what it was. The map to the treasure box.
Professors where not fair with home work. In my case I was a working adult and did not cope with 8 hrs of work after school.
They have a great interface that help you get through all your work.
Devry host a lot of one on one interviews that help students advance into jobs. I am a current Biomed tech for Abrazo Health I want to complete my degree to have job security and a raise.
Professor are awesome they love the field they teach. They only care so much if we are passing.
Its great if you are in line to graduate. I think guidance plays a big roll. My parents did not even make High School they had very little idea what the process to complete collage was. My class consular made a great impact in my first 2 years of college.
My class consular had me take classes that required my prerequisites that I had not completed. After completing my last prerequisite classes this past Spring I felt like I would have no problem with the classes I was given.
Start Your Review of DeVry University - Arizona
So in my registration for class the adviser gave me the best option for getting almost all my transfer credit excepted. They lined up the credits I had with the curriculum they offer and the skills I have and provided me with the best options for my degree. I am happy that I am in a career that utilizes all the experience I have gain in life and my new skills learned through my classes.

I own my schedule with the online classes that DeVry provides. I never feel stressed or overwhelmed.
I am going to be honest I had a really bad experience with an online class that I took a few years prior to DeVry. The school I attended before DeVry I will keep anonymous but their online classes needed an overhaul. The teacher would miss class and only half the class would know... the teacher would not respond to email and was very unhelpful. Bottom line I withdrew from the school because in my reaching out to them they made me feel like my concerns meant nothing and glorified the teacher and his actions as if what I was saying wasn't valid,. So you can see that it took some convincing to get me to even consider taking an online class. The rep that I spoke to explained how DeVry's online program worked and the benefits. I was sold at the end of our conversation. I can attest to the validity of his information on these classes. I am happy he pushed this option because it has been a blessing and I own my schedule and my learning experience. The value of the online classes have been monumental. I never had trouble logging in or was misinformed about anything in regards to my class. The access to resources are always available and the best thing to me is no matter what class I was enrolled in I never had trouble getting it online. As in some schools only offer certain classes on campus.
Career Services is great and they are concerned about your future after your degree. They reach out often with career opportunities for your field and even jobs outside of your degree in the case that you are looking for work while pursuing your degree.