High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Design Institute of San Diego
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Design Institute of San Diego
- NGInterior Designers Institute
- 4 Year
- Newport Beach, CA
- 21 reviews
- B-New York School of Interior Design
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 54 reviews
- B-California College of the Arts
- 4 Year
- San Francisco, CA
- 349 reviews
- CNewSchool of Architecture & Design
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 39 reviews
Design Institute of San Diego Reviews
This school is absolutely amazing! The staff is all very helpful and because the school is so small, they take the time to learn your name. All the teachers are real life designers, architects, or artists in the field and are extremely knowledgeable!
I will not say that I haven't learned anything, but I think having a very strong drive to learn the most I can. I wasn't pushed to my limits like I wanted to be. I am graduating in two semesters and feel like I could have a greater knowledge that what I currently have. All of the photoshop, CAD, Revit classes should be offered towards the beginning of the second year attended so we have time to progress those skills, I understand that we need a foundation but our projects could have been way more advanced and professionally sound if we learned the skills before. The school also might loose its ACIS accreditation, which is different than CIDA but still something to consider.
I love Design Institute of San Diego because, the energy and will to help of all the staff there is ver supporting each semester. You can feel they are willing and try there best to be there for you no matter what is going on on your life.