DeSales University Reviews

It’s a small private school, however it is the cheapest of the Lehigh Valley private schools. The food isn’t the best and there’s only one main cafeteria. There was a huge mold problem in the fall that affected many students across the campus. Most professors do spend their time getting to know you and are very helpful.
The best part is the personal experience with the entire university community. The professors truly care about your education.
DeSales is a great school. It’s really what you make of it! Food and classrooms could be better/updated.
Start Your Review of DeSales University
I will be going to DeSales in the spring semester in the ACCESS program. They have have been very helpful in helping me complete everything that is required.
I am very happy with my choice and can not wait to attend in the spring.
Great college! Campus is beautiful. I don't live on campus but it seems far away from things and you would definitely need a car to go on a target run. Lots of options for on-campus dining and the food is good. Everyone is really nice.
DeSales has provided with an experience that I would never have thought I could have at a performing arts school not in NYC
The quality and passion the professors have is amazing & a big factor in engaging the class to actually stay focus
DeSales University has a very good environment and very friendly staff that are willing to talk to you. Everyone is very approachable and it feels like a small family in ways. They make it very easy for students who are spending their first extended period of time away from home with fun, engaging activities.
Great teachers that are passionate about the material. The area surrounding the school is a bit boring, but the school offers many trips.
I love the Diversity at Desales . I’ve met students from all walks of life . I am currently studying Theater and Performimg arts . I used to be very shy but being at this university, I’ve come out of my shell and learned to be comfortable in my own skill . All of the staff are very welcoming and have made my transition to college very enjoyable
The staff talked about all the events planned for students, all the benefits that students would receive, and all the help students could ask for. When I attended the school with the hopes of all that I was told, I found out that nothing really happens on campus. I was not given the help and benefits that were promised to me. The school is boring and not worth going to unless in a specific program of study.
I spent one year at DeSales University. I met a lot of great people. The staff was great. The facilities were phenomenal, and the food was always interesting. I was always willing to try their different and new dishes whenever they came out with them. It was a nice campus overall.
Great school. Wonderful campus. Great ideals and virtues. Very safe and warming campus. Great administrative.
DeSales has provided me a great learning experience. Student Life is great; Professors are attentive and helpful. Overall a good experience.
Beautiful campus, wonderful people, and great academics. DeSales is the perfect college for all those interested in attending a small Catholic College. The students are very welcoming and by the time you leave you feel like part of a large family. The professors are very willing to work with on if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, if you are a student-athlete the professors are very considerate and will work extra time if you miss class. The dorms are very spacious and even as a freshman you only have to share a bathroom with three other people! There is also in-house cleaning that comes once a month to make sure your dorm is nice and clean. I would recommend the school to anyone.
The people are friendly the change that I want to see happening is dorms to be a lot more comfortable
DeSales University is a great college to attend. The campus is lovely and is large but not too big so its not likely to get lost. The food is good but not amazing of course. The professors can be difficult but are focused on teaching their students the best that they can.
Start Your Review of DeSales University
Desales University is a great choice for anyone looking to further their education while simultaneously getting away from the distractions of many modern cities and towns.
My experience at Desales was a wonderful time and I never wanted to leave! Desales is a great place to be at and an amazing work zone. I encourage a lot more juniors and seniors in high school to check out Desales and maybe just go on a visit or even just check out the website.
At Desales University, all the people are so kind and helpful. I didn't know how to handle my financial aid sheet and the lady at the desk was so helpful and patient. Everyone makes you feel at home here!