DeSales University Reviews

I spent one year at DeSales University. I met a lot of great people. The staff was great. The facilities were phenomenal, and the food was always interesting. I was always willing to try their different and new dishes whenever they came out with them. It was a nice campus overall.
Great school. Wonderful campus. Great ideals and virtues. Very safe and warming campus. Great administrative.
DeSales has provided me a great learning experience. Student Life is great; Professors are attentive and helpful. Overall a good experience.
Start Your Review of DeSales University
Beautiful campus, wonderful people, and great academics. DeSales is the perfect college for all those interested in attending a small Catholic College. The students are very welcoming and by the time you leave you feel like part of a large family. The professors are very willing to work with on if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, if you are a student-athlete the professors are very considerate and will work extra time if you miss class. The dorms are very spacious and even as a freshman you only have to share a bathroom with three other people! There is also in-house cleaning that comes once a month to make sure your dorm is nice and clean. I would recommend the school to anyone.
The people are friendly the change that I want to see happening is dorms to be a lot more comfortable
DeSales University is a great college to attend. The campus is lovely and is large but not too big so its not likely to get lost. The food is good but not amazing of course. The professors can be difficult but are focused on teaching their students the best that they can.
Desales University is a great choice for anyone looking to further their education while simultaneously getting away from the distractions of many modern cities and towns.
My experience at Desales was a wonderful time and I never wanted to leave! Desales is a great place to be at and an amazing work zone. I encourage a lot more juniors and seniors in high school to check out Desales and maybe just go on a visit or even just check out the website.
At Desales University, all the people are so kind and helpful. I didn't know how to handle my financial aid sheet and the lady at the desk was so helpful and patient. Everyone makes you feel at home here!
DeSales University has excellent accounting and business programs. The professors are kind and knowledgeable, as well as care for the students. DeSales has a beautiful campus in Center Valley.
I love this school, but it's tuition is too high. It makes it difficult to continue my nursing education.
DeSales has a great community feeling that helps everyone feel welcome. The professors are wonderful and very skilled. All the staff is very helpful and friendly.
I studied Television and Film from 2007-2011. The professors that drew e to the program left and were replaced my new inexperienced professors
I am currently at the Lansdale campus as an Access student. I take accelerated classes online and at this campus once a week. So far I have a positive experience. Classes are small which is a good and bad thing. More one on one help but always seeing the same faces.
What I like about DeSales is the courses they offer. What I would like to see change is the amount of required courses.
Im transferring and I couldn't be happier to leave. Desales is too small, too catholic and too cliquey. Theology classes are extremely hard if you do not come from a conservative background where all you do is read the bible. People here and very closed-minded and not welcoming towards people of different religions. It is ridiculous how they refuse to have a LGBTQ club or a Gay Straight Alliance Club. I have found that people are not accepting and are judgmental towards others. Theres ABSOLUTELY nothing to do on the weekends, everyone goes home. Few to none parties. While I could go on and on about the negatives of this school, I have found some positives. My classes are educational and the curriculum is challenging. Ive loved my professors, majority want to help you succeed and challenge you to the best of your abilities. However, don't waste your money and come here unless you want an extremely catholic school with closed minded people who aren't accepting of others.
I absolutely love it here. The student body is incredibly friendly and the professors are (mostly) above average. They have a really big emphasis on getting involved, so everyone has a really awesome support system. Orientation was one of the best weekends of my life. The sports games here (however few) are really fun to attend. It's a relatively small campus here, so most of us mind our own business, it's never really a judgement zone. The most popular majors here are nursing and theatre (or so I've gathered). The only downsides that I can see are that it gets REALLY windy here in the winters, and if you don't have a car on campus be prepared with gloves and hats and coats, etc. The food is also okay, it's usually hit or miss some days. We're really close to a shopping center and a movie theatre and a bowling alley, and there are frequent trips to nearby cities and events, and sometimes beaches when it gets warmer. So you're never bored. I absolutely love it here.
Start Your Review of DeSales University
Suitcase school with little to nothing to do on the weekends. Still feels like a high school because of all the rules and restricted internet.
I have enjoyed my classes and look forward to graduation. Paying for my classes has been stressful though.
DeSales University has been a great experience for me so far. I am a freshman lacrosse player in the 3+3 PT program. I believe this school provides a lot of opportunities for students not only academically, but also physically and spiritually. The professors are all very supportive and available. All the students are extremely welcoming. The small number of students who attend the school gives the school a very familial feeling. Everyone knows everyone, your class sizes are small.