High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.51 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
DeSales University Reviews
Beautiful campus, wonderful people, and great academics. DeSales is the perfect college for all those interested in attending a small Catholic College. The students are very welcoming and by the time you leave you feel like part of a large family. The professors are very willing to work with on if you have any questions or concerns. In addition, if you are a student-athlete the professors are very considerate and will work extra time if you miss class. The dorms are very spacious and even as a freshman you only have to share a bathroom with three other people! There is also in-house cleaning that comes once a month to make sure your dorm is nice and clean. I would recommend the school to anyone.
The staff talked about all the events planned for students, all the benefits that students would receive, and all the help students could ask for. When I attended the school with the hopes of all that I was told, I found out that nothing really happens on campus. I was not given the help and benefits that were promised to me. The school is boring and not worth going to unless in a specific program of study.
I absolutely love it here. The student body is incredibly friendly and the professors are (mostly) above average. They have a really big emphasis on getting involved, so everyone has a really awesome support system. Orientation was one of the best weekends of my life. The sports games here (however few) are really fun to attend. It's a relatively small campus here, so most of us mind our own business, it's never really a judgement zone. The most popular majors here are nursing and theatre (or so I've gathered). The only downsides that I can see are that it gets REALLY windy here in the winters, and if you don't have a car on campus be prepared with gloves and hats and coats, etc. The food is also okay, it's usually hit or miss some days. We're really close to a shopping center and a movie theatre and a bowling alley, and there are frequent trips to nearby cities and events, and sometimes beaches when it gets warmer. So you're never bored. I absolutely love it here.