Denver School of Nursing Reviews

This is easily the worst school I have ever had the misfortune to attend. I graduated and passed the NCLEX because I taught myself. I graduated just over 2 years ago and there isn't a single teacher that I had still employed there. They have terrible clinical sites claiming that they can't make everyone happy "because there's just too many of you". Little tip: if you don't have appropriate clinical sites for ALL students attending....then accept fewer into the program.

It took me a year after graduation to find a job and I had to leave the Denver area. I'm shocked that this school is still around and that the state hasn't shut them down. The recent change of name seems to be an attempt at a re-branding or possibly the terrifying possibility that they are finally making good on the creation a Master's program.

Avoid this place!
I like the small class sizes. I did not like the online class I took, I don't feel like I got a lot out of it. The professor was helpful and was always available to talk about concerns though.
DSN offers a challenging, quick, BSN program.

The Positive: small class sizes, NCLEX style tests, and all courses within the program will help in future success as an RN

The Negative: clinical schedules change often, the area of town has only paid parking - and where there is a Rockies Game, parking can be 30$ or more, there is no food on campus, and there are very little food options within walking distance.
Start Your Review of Denver School of Nursing
This school is in a very small building, but that is what makes it amazing! It becomes like a little family. It is amazing how they turn out some of the most amazing people! They have the best staff, and they take care of everyone who walks through their doors. I love DSN!
The school is very full time and it has been very difficult to do things outside of school.
The school really tries to work with you to find you the best job to fit your needs.
The school put lot of thought into the class sizes and the way classes would be taught and that really shows with the success of all of the students.
The school has a 95% pass rate on the NCLEX exam for nurses and that shows that the school is doing their job quite well.
Because the class sizes are so small, your really get hands on experience which is beneficial to retaining the information you are learning.
I love that the school is right downtown close to everything and I love how small the class sizes are. Everyone is really there to help you out and the student body is really tight knit.
They were good classes but I am not a fan of online classes. I do not think they get me as involved as much as inclass courses.
The school is currently working on masters programs to help students continue education past the BSN level.
The teachers are my favorite part of the school, they make class fun and have greatly impacted my education in a positive way.
My career prospects are great. Hospitals in the area consider new grads from my school to be competent and excellent employees. Denver School of Nursing has made getting a job very easy for me!
Great teachers, great classes and a excellent progression of classes building upon what you learned the previous quarter. Makes the learning process that much easier and builds confidence in the students.
Great school, awesome teachers, I would recommend it to my friends and others interested in the field of nursing.
I haven't hears too much about these opportunities thus far.
Start Your Review of Denver School of Nursing
I haven't heard too much about these opportunities or services thus far.
I will be starting their ADN program. The class sizes will be particularly small compared to the BSN program.
My major is nursing. The program provides in seat learning and some professors are very helpful.