Denison University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
North Coast Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.46 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Denison University Reviews
The campus is probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. Mix that with top notch professors that not only teach but care about their students. Small class sizes are the norm and because of that allow you to know your fellow student and your professors more intimately. I can't forget about the sports! Being an athlete myself, I can tell you that don't let this 'smaller' school fool you...almost every sport is represented here with superior athletes playing them. Glad I made the decision to attend this great school.
So welcoming, creative and diverse! A wonderful community with wonderful relationship building. Faculty members engage with students and want students to flourish, and don't do their job "for the money", but rather for the success of their students.
I love how the professors are very passionate about what they are teaching us. They are very understanding and work with our schedule during finals. The culture of the campus is very friendly and inviting. The school provides us with so many different cultural events that help us learn about other cultures. Through food festivals, dance, and other traditional rituals. There are mentoring opportunities so that we can give back and grow as individuals at the same time.