Delta Montrose Technical College Reviews

I had such a wonderful time here I'm going back to continue my education in a whole new field of study! The academic advisers are very knowledgeable and work with you to make sure everyone is on the same page. The instructors are wonderful, skilled, and inventive. DMTC is an amazing institution dedicated to the advancement of its students and their careers.
Delta Montrose Technical College has a very detail oriented curriculum. I am challenged with what I am learning, and also getting an understanding of the materials. The staff and teachers are very friendly and helpful.
I am starting to grasp the concepts of the material as a whole and understand how it applies to what I am studying.
There is a lot of classroom time and also a lot of homework and as time goes on it is all paying off.
The instructors are wonderful. The school its self could use a remodel.
Review Delta Montrose Technical College
Because of the nature of the school, each student comes in with the intention of earning a specific certificate. Registration is relatively easy, and reregistering for the next semester was even easier. Instructors take into account that mostly adults are in class, allowing for a different style of learning.
I'm in Business Adminstration and I'm loving it! So far I'm learning the ins and outs of being in business and I know my own business will benefit greatly from my skills upon graduation.
ok ummmm this school helps me get a better education and i can recieve my certificate.
the campus is really nice and the students are awesome them and the instructors help out alot and i love that:)