Delta College - Michigan Reviews

Delta is a great place for students who aren't sure what career they want to pursue or who need a more affordable educational option. Delta has a mix of good options and bad. While some facilities are up to date and working, some, like the website, need serious work for functionality and ease of use. The same goes for the faculty, although I haven't had many bad experiences, I have heard many interesting stories describing very "peculiar" professors that make life less suitable. One experience I have had occurred with a staff member having little knowledge with a problem that concerned their title. Overall Delta is a good place to find yourself and save money, however, life may be a little more difficult.
Delta College in Michigan is a great college. It is a smaller college and you don't get lost in the shuffle. Most of the professors that I have dealt with have been wonderful in helping if you ask for help. I recommend this college to anyone.
I absolutely love Delta. The professors care and there are so many ways to get help. The campus is clean and comfortable. I've enjoyed both of my years there.
Start Your Review of Delta College - Michigan
Fantastic school to get your associates degree or get your basic courses then transfer to another college. They have the MTA, Michigan Transfer Agreement.
Class size is just right fit the smaller campus feel.
Delta is a great college! The staff is amazing and so helpful! I have had nothing but good experiences there. This being my first year of college I was extremely scared, but delta helped me feel more comfortable with college. The professors are great and they really care whether or not you learn the information. If you don’t understand something they are always there to help you! Delta also has great food. There are many places to get food at the campus.
Delta College is a fantastic start to receive your college degree. Instead of costing a fortune, you will definitely save a lot of money by taking classes at this amazing school. They have lots of tutoring programs for when students need assistance with homework or projects. The teachers are also very helpful and very motivational.
I am duel-enrolled high school student at Delta College. I have had an overall positive experience with Delta. All of my professors have been very easy to work with. My classes have been good, and most of them will transfer into a University no problem. Delta is a great college, and I highly recommend it.
The staff at Delta truly cares about their students and wants them to succeed. The professors I have had so far are very qualified to teach and excel at teaching the material.
I enjoy the experience I am having here. There however needs to be larger focus on security for students and women. There was a rape on campus in the past year in broad daylight and this needs to be dealt with. By employing constant on campus police, safety and comfortability of students would increase.
I work at Delta and am a current freshman there. The staff are so nice and always great me everyday, everyone I meet is extremely welcoming and kind to me and I love that. It's a small campus but it is so well taken care of and nice. I like that Delta is small but still keeps there school nice and really cares about academics and the current students and their futures.
Delta is such a great place for what I like to call the inbetweeners, the kids ( or adults for that matter) who might be wary about college or who have no idea what they want to do with their lives and just need to get started. Delta is so diverse, everyone from high school seniors to senior citizens are perusing and education there everyday.
School can be a really scary concept for many, myself included, but Delta does a really great job of making it easy and not intimidating in the least.
For being a small community college there are so many resources, so many wonderful teachers, tutors and programs to explore and use to expand your horizons. It is such a welcoming place filled with excellent professors, peers and staff!
Safe school, with lots of opportunity. This is a great school to attend to start your college career or to continue your education. The staff is very well informed about the academics and will teach you what you need to know to go out in the real world. I would highly recommend anyone who would like a high quality education for a very reasonable price.
Delta College is a small community college. Smaller classes gives you more personal time with your professor to ask questions and discuss lectures back and fourth. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The classes are very reasonable prices, and they offer very many certificates and associates degrees. The college is right in the middle of the tri cities so you meet people from all over the place! The college expands more everyday and it looks great!
So far I have only experienced the orientation, but I'm so exited to start in the fall. Delta sounds like it has so many opportunities and it made me feel like I really wanted to go to college even more.
A combination of full time and adjunct professors allow for a unique learning experience. Full time instructors offer scholarly insight while many adjunct professor are able to apply real world experience into the material. Smaller class size allows students and instructors to develop a relationship which fosters success. The campus houses a plethora of student organization and has no shortage of events.
Delta offered classes at a very affordable rate. The campus was easy to get around, advisors were helpful, and the web site was easy to maneuver. I did feel that I had some instructors who were not very good and somewhat removed from the real world. They did not work with students to have a good experience in their classes and their department heads seemed aware but not very willing to do anything about them.
At delta college I love the small classes and the one on one interaction you don't get at big colleges. The teachers are very understanding that we all have lives out side of their class. They provide amazing examples of on the field jobs that that they have went through. There are also a lot of clubs and volunteer opportunities for the community. Delta is a nice place to start at!
Start Your Review of Delta College - Michigan
Delta College has been my college of attendance for the last 3 years. Over those years I have taken a large amount of classes and participated in several extracurricular activities. Despite its small size, Delta College is in no way sub-par. Despite having to pay for my classes, I feel that I still owe much and more to Delta College because of the pure pricelessness of the education that I have received. The teachers here have devoted their lives to a life of teaching students and passing their expertise in their own individual fields down to their students. They do not do it for the paycheck, but because they have a passion for their field of study and want to share their knowledge with those with the eagerness to learn. I have profited ten fold from the education I have received from Delta College, and because of that I have been accepted into an accredited professional program at a stellar college and have been able to pursue my dreams and passions.
Friendly people, helpful professors, you will have a good time in class, for the most part. The professors are extremely helpful and understanding.
Small school, small classes. It is easy to get help and the school is not over crowded. The tutoring area is very useful.