Delta College - Michigan Reviews

Delta is a really good community college. Many students in the area start here for the affordable classes. The professors really care about the achievements of their students.
Delta College has amazing resources for its students, including faculty, computers, the counseling office, and the library and tutoring center. I have used the majority of these resources listed above and I have seen a drastic improvement in my grades and GPA, because I realized that there are people besides me who care if I succeed. Besides these, the coffee shop outside the library is a huge plus, as it gives a nice environment to study and work, as well as delicious coffee and other treats. It is not always necessary to attend a four year college, and Delta's low tuition costs are a huge dealbreaker. Low costs does not mean low quality in this case!
Its a good college.It has everything I need to make my career better with the program I have chosen to keep my future path going on the right track.With college education you will learn more not just your self but others as well.
Start Your Review of Delta College - Michigan
Advisors give you concrete steps to take to make sure you are on the right track. Professors are accessible and easy to talk to. Great place to start!
The prices of classes are affordable also the smaller class sizes help with learning and the ability to live at home was great
It was really clean when i went to tour the school i also like tge teachers and the staff they always are their to help
I greatly enjoyed my time at Delta. Although it is only a two-year institution, it has all of the trappings of a major university
Delta College is a community college that makes education accessible for students from all sorts of backgrounds. It is one of the most affordable colleges in Michigan, and offers a large plethora of classes that can be transferred to universities with ease. Professors at Delta are very receptive to students, they are readily available for educational assistance and work their best to encourage a positive learning environment.
Delta College is a wonderful place to go. The class sizes are pretty small, the largest class I’ve been in was about 25 kids. This gives professors the chance to get to know you, and they really do try to help you succeed. There is also free homework help, which comes in the form of a tutoring center and the WRIT center, which is a writing assistance center. Delta truly gives you the chance to succeed in whatever you’re studying.
I loved taking my Dual Enrollment class at Delta College!! They helped me with all my work, which was a lot! Thank you Delta!!
I am almost done with my associate in legal studies. I have had some of the best professors. There are a few that have gone above and beyond to accommodate my curriculum with my needs. There are small classes allowing for a better experience. They are also very helpful with online and self-study classes, making you feel like your not going at it alone. I have decided to stay and complete a 3+1 degree from Ferris while staying at Delta.
I'm currently enrolled in Delta College as a freshman. So far, I've had a great experience. The classes I've taken are very challenging, but I've always had patient, caring teachers that were always there to answer my littlest questions and concerns. The school has a variety of different courses for a plethora of majors that range of Engineering to Film Study. There is truly a place for any type of student at this school. The environment is very welcoming. The college provides all types of tools and centers to help students study and learn.
Delta is an inexpensive college perfect for getting the simple classes out of the way at a college where your teachers truly care.
Delta College is the perfect start to anyone's career. Small class sizes, along with affordable tuition and a friendly environment, makes it a great college to attend. It is in a great location where there are plenty of job opportunities.
Delta is a great community college with a lot of choices that are offered. They have many programs with 4 year colleges to transfer, to further your education. They are affordable and care about their students!
Delta is a great college all around, some of the professors are little, well, not good but thats going to happen so its not avoidable but I would recommend this college.
I love Delta and am happy I decided to go here. The programs they offer are great and the professors are amazing. The campus is awesome and just the right size.
Start Your Review of Delta College - Michigan
For my education, Delta College is the best experience I've ever had. I prefer Delta College over Central Michigan University. And I would continue my education through them.
The school is not exactly preparing you for much but job basics, and you surely dont have any leg up on competition when applying for jobs.
Delta is a great place for students who aren't sure what career they want to pursue or who need a more affordable educational option. Delta has a mix of good options and bad. While some facilities are up to date and working, some, like the website, need serious work for functionality and ease of use. The same goes for the faculty, although I haven't had many bad experiences, I have heard many interesting stories describing very "peculiar" professors that make life less suitable. One experience I have had occurred with a staff member having little knowledge with a problem that concerned their title. Overall Delta is a good place to find yourself and save money, however, life may be a little more difficult.