Delta College - Michigan Reviews

Delta offered classes at a very affordable rate. The campus was easy to get around, advisors were helpful, and the web site was easy to maneuver. I did feel that I had some instructors who were not very good and somewhat removed from the real world. They did not work with students to have a good experience in their classes and their department heads seemed aware but not very willing to do anything about them.
At delta college I love the small classes and the one on one interaction you don't get at big colleges. The teachers are very understanding that we all have lives out side of their class. They provide amazing examples of on the field jobs that that they have went through. There are also a lot of clubs and volunteer opportunities for the community. Delta is a nice place to start at!
Delta College has been my college of attendance for the last 3 years. Over those years I have taken a large amount of classes and participated in several extracurricular activities. Despite its small size, Delta College is in no way sub-par. Despite having to pay for my classes, I feel that I still owe much and more to Delta College because of the pure pricelessness of the education that I have received. The teachers here have devoted their lives to a life of teaching students and passing their expertise in their own individual fields down to their students. They do not do it for the paycheck, but because they have a passion for their field of study and want to share their knowledge with those with the eagerness to learn. I have profited ten fold from the education I have received from Delta College, and because of that I have been accepted into an accredited professional program at a stellar college and have been able to pursue my dreams and passions.
Review Delta College - Michigan
Friendly people, helpful professors, you will have a good time in class, for the most part. The professors are extremely helpful and understanding.
Small school, small classes. It is easy to get help and the school is not over crowded. The tutoring area is very useful.
Delta made my return to college after 20 years very smooth. I am looking forward to taking more classes.
Great college. Affordable and diverse. Flexible hours. Offers a great variety of classes, programs, and degrees. Professors are all very nice and care about whether or not you are actually learning. They want to see you succeed. Employment after graduation rates are high. Nursing program has a 99% pass rate for the NCLEX after graduation. The medical wing is all new. Delta puts a lot of work into being a "green" campus. Big on renewable resources, recycling, and energy conservation. I also like that you don't have to leave the building when going to one class to another like at a big university. Great tutoring and writing center.
Delta college provides a wide range of classes and degrees, as well as a high credit transfer rate. The staff has always been willing to help any time they are asked, the whole experience has been a positive one.
My overall experience has been pretty good here at Delta. The teachers are nice and so are the classes.
This is my first semester at college, but so far its okay. There's a ton of work, but nothing I'm not willing to reach my goals for my grades. The atmosphere is nice as well and all the teachers are really helpful.
Delta College is an amazing way to get basic credits under your belt before transferring to a larger, more expensive, university. The cost to attend is very minimal, especially if you live in the area, and accumulative credits transfer very smoothly to universities across the state. I recommend Delta College to those who aren't quite prepared to take on the crippling university cost but still want to further education.
I have not hr started my online classes but I have heard they are very user friendly and the website is extremely user friendly. I am always able to easily acces my email for delta and sign up for classes ect.
I can't wait to finish my studies and advance in the carrier that I have always wanted to go into. I look forward to helping people and impacting their lives in ways I couplet even imagine.
This is my first school experience and I love it. I couldn't have picked a better school. The teachers are kind and counsellors are wonderful, the school map makes it very easy to locate all the class rooms.
The career prospects are good. You have so many different opportunities.
I enjoy being able to learn new things that will help me in my career. The counsellors are wonderful and very helpful.
I really like delta college because everyone is so accepting. I was so afraid about going to school being as old as I am, and so far I have had nothing but open arms.
Review Delta College - Michigan
I have had many great experiences. I have actually learned many new things more than I thought I would.
All of my professors so far have been overwhelmingly helpful when I did not comprehend the information that was being taught. Also when my personal life had a loss every professor was willing to help me stay in sync with the class and not falling behind.
Delta has been a rewarding experience. Each class has been different from the last yet there continues to be one common theme among them all. Friendly professors and quality instruction.