Delta College - Louisiana Reviews

I have not started ,my classes at delta college yet. From what I have observed they are very focused.
I did not expected to have to come up with $3000 to finish paying off my tuition. I am alone with no one to help with pay. I am also only working as a salesperson with a bachelors degree in Sociology. I am trying to go into nursing, however, I need to come up with the money before I can think about doing this any further.
I have not started ,my classes at delta college yet.
Review Delta College - Louisiana
I have not yet started at Delta college, but from what I have seen already it is a fairly nice school.
You can get help if needed and it's not hard to make an A. But finding a job is a joke. There job placement service consists of e-mailing students ads from indeed.com. There are no inside connections or helpful leads. It's up to you. If you get a crappy externship, good luck in finding a job that doesn't require experience!
This school promises "job placement" and "real-world experience" on their externships. This is an overpriced and greedy school that cares more about job survey statistics then helping students gain meaningful career-related experience. I was placed in a crappy externship site with knowledge that previous students were not allowed to do much ( pretty much staple papers). It has not helped me find employment. The classmates that were placed well found a job related to their career choice. So 60% didn't actually get a job. If they did it had nothing to do with their schooling. Pay at your own risk.
Sometimes we have problems with the computer network! No more than once a month!
My Classmates are very helpful, sometimes we have group study outside of class! We're very deicated
Everything about my school is excellent! To the helpul Library to the caring teachers! I wouldn't trade it for nothing! Notice exclamation poins are behind every sentence!That's because I love what I'm doing and what my school has to offer!
I THINK THIS SCHOOL IS BETTER THAN THE 4 YEAR COLLEGE I ATTENDED. I WASTED ALOT OF MY TIME AT THAT SCHOOL. I SHOULD HAVE BBEN GOING TO DELTA.
THEY ALL SEEM TO GET ALONG WELL, WHEN I AM AT THE SCHOOL.
tHE EDUCATION THAT i EXPECT TO RECIEVE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THE COUSE COST. tHIS SCHOOL IS CHEAPER THAT GOING TO ulm.