Delmarva Beauty Academy is a for-profit college located in Salisbury, Maryland. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 50 undergraduate students. The Delmarva Beauty Academy acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Delmarva Beauty Academy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,100.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Delmarva Beauty Academy
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Delmarva Beauty Academy
- NGHair Academy II
- 2 Year
- Hillcrest Heights, MD
- NGRobert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Timonium, MD
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Owings Mills
- 2 Year
- Owings Mills, MD
- 5 reviews
- NGBlades School of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- California, MD
- 3 reviews
Delmarva Beauty Academy Reviews
Advisors Are Helpful – I have not yet graduated from Delmarva Beauty Academy, but so far everyone there has been very helpful with getting me started and helping me with understanding my financial options. They have lead me in the directions that they think would be best for me given my specific situation. I feel like as an individual they care about if I learn the matierial that I will need to know in this career choice.