Delaware Valley University Reviews

Came here for plant science only to find out that the plant science department is crumbling. A little too conservative for my taste and little to no focus on organics which was disappointing.
I really do like DelVal. There's a great campus atmosphere, and I am learning so much about my area of interest!
DelVal provides really unique opportunities to take interesting and worthwhile classes, and has professors who are very passionate about their fields. The school is very focused on agriculture, wildlife studies, and other aspects of animal science. This is a campus where, due to low class size, your achievements will be recognized and professors offer many different ways to help you if you are struggling. Overall, I have had a very positive experience at this schoola and would definitely recoommend it to others
Start Your Review of Delaware Valley University
Not much to do on campus - students have to go off campus to eat out or take part in activities. There's also minimal opportunities for equine students outside of taking equine classes such as clubs and events. Additionally, many gen ed teachers cannot teach at all, and are simply here due to seniority. However, professors in degree-related classes are typically well-informed and good with their students.
In 2010 I started my Bachelor's Business Administration Major and I have only 18 more credits to go! The teachers, advisors and entire college atmosphere is both accommodating, and convenient for my educational experience. I highly recommend this university in PA.
What I like about Delaware Valley is the community. Everyone is so welcoming and warm-hearted, you will always have a friend somewhere. The student body and professors work very hard at bring everyone together with many activities to do in our dining hall and pub. This university makes many efforts to celebrate many different holidays and also celebrates it with the food in the dining hall. The atmosphere is very welcoming and living more than an hour away from home, it makes it very easy to get adjusted here. The dorms are very communal and you get to know and make friends with everyone easily on your floor. The resident assistant's are very dedicated with getting to know everyone which makes them very approachable. At first glace, I knew that Delaware Valley was the place for me and I am happy to say I will be spending the rest of my college years here.
I like the basketball team because I'm on it. The food could be a lot better. I transferred in here from Cabrini university to get a better understanding of my intended major and to play more basketball. I respect how the teachers teach because I understand and comprehend it a lot better then I did at my other college. I think all the dorms deserve air conditioning because when its really hot outside its really hot inside and its not okay that some have to suffer. I believe the pub should be open during the weekends because they have the better food on campus. The café should not be open 24 hours because the food the nasty and I don't like it.
DelVal has been a different experience than most other colleges. I am upset that they are trying to no longer be an agricultural school even though that is why most of the students are here. The campus is beautiful but not kept up well, there are vines choking out many of the trees that the landscaping crew should have been taking care of.
I just started Delaware Valley University, and as soon as I started classes I realized how much the teacher were happy to be able to teach students. Everyone is so helpful with anything that you could possibly need. The students are very friendly and you can join in so many clubs and sports.
I feel very at home here because it is a small university. I did have to move off campus due to there is not enough adequate housing avalable here. Classes are of a smaller size which is good for me due to my add. Professors seem friendly enough for college.
Delval is a great school with great faculty! It has this great "family" atmosphere and all the teachers are very accessible and laid back. All the faculty are very easy to connect with and it's easy to build lasting relationships with them and get the connections we need to succeed in our individual careers.
So far so good. Some bumps in the road. Parking is awful. But the class sizes are perfect. The kids and professors I have met are great.
It is a very hands on school with a lot of opportunities for students. The professors are friendly and approachable. DelVal has the same problems every other college has (poor wifi, low quality food) but the education and academics are great. I love it here.
I wish the food was better. The university is fantastic but there are minor little things that remind me of a newer institution that hasnt figured out all of the bumps yet. Overall though i would never choose another school over Delval
Overall it is an amazing school. Great professors willing to help you, unique hands on experience, and a gorgeous campus.
DelVal is a great school for anyone interested in agriculture, animals, or the environment. The professors are all extremely experienced and knowledgeable. The campus is beautiful, with our own farm with horses, pigs, sheep, and beef and dairy cattle. There are also two smal animal labs for pre-veterinary practice and learning. DelVal provides the most hands-on experience out of all the other colleges and universities. I visited before choosing my school. I love it there even though the dorms are below average and the food isn't too great. Everything outweighs the few negatives.
Lovely, small campus. Dorms for the most part are good, but some do show their age. Overall it is very easy to feel at home there, and everyone is kind.
Start Your Review of Delaware Valley University
It's nice going to a school where most students are getting similar degrees (Ag or Animals). Courses are geared in those directions and it's easy to find other students with similar interests.
I love the small campus community making it easy to reach out to others. I dislike the amount of facility to teach classes.
I like how small the campus is. It allows me to get familiar with different areas of the school very quickly. I would like to have a more diverse student body.