Delaware County Community College Reviews

Delaware County Community College is a great school to begin your college career. They have good professors and programs, and they have close relationships with many four year universities if you plan to transfer. There are also a lot of classes with flexible times if you are working while taking classes.
Delaware County Community College has many options for students with different interests. From my experience, I was able to meet international students from different countries and also take online courses, which I could work on my own leisure. Professors are fun and helpful in helping you get on the road to success.
Excellent location, very spacious where there are many places to study in peace. There are many resources such as laptop loans and the faculty here is terrific. There are an abundant amount of clubs/organizations and every voice is heard, respected, and considered. DCCC constantly shows us students that we matter.
Start Your Review of Delaware County Community College
It is a great college with amazing professors and tutors whom can help anyone who needs help. I wouldn't change a thing from the college. I would recommend other students to apply for the college. Not only you would get great education, you can also save money for tuition if you are eligible for financial aid.
While I have only been going to Delaware County Community College for about one month, I am very pleased with my experience to date. I was awarded two scholarships, which when added to my Federal Pell Grant and my Pennsylvania Grant award, my four classes required to complete my degree will be totally paid for!
I feel like any community college is a good place to start for anyone right after high school; especially if you have a financial burden. I left Penn State to come to this school. I attended for about a couple of semester and I have had to pay out of pocket for every single semester which affected my performance at the school.
This fall will be my third semester at Delaware County Community College as an A.F.A student, fell in love with the campus from the first time I showed up for orientation. The campus is extremely clean, the Professors guides you all the way. I would recommend this institution for anyone seeking a career.
Great college to come take classes and leave. If you are into that type of scene then it's great. Not a college to come to party at. If you are a person that has responsibilities outside of school for example -- work, kids, athletics, etc then its a great choice. I had great professors my freshman year! Super laid back and come and go as you please type of atmosphere.
I like that flexibility of online and evening classes. It makes it easy to find time to earn your degree. I think they could improve upon their advising.
Great way to take prerequisite classes for a great price. The professors are good, and the location is close. I am able to take all of my prerequisite classes while commuting from home. I also will not have a large amount of loans to pay when I am finished. Delaware Community College also has agreements with certain colleges where you can transfer 100% of your credits to certain universities. This works well for me because I plan on going to West Chester University of Pennsylvania after I am finished with all of my prerequisite classes.
I appreciated the generosity of the staff and professors . They really made sure they focused on you as a student and fulfilled all inquiries . The environment is friendly and welcoming and I recommend this college to anyone looking for a home away from home .
I am currently a dual enrollment student at DCCC. I am a high school senior and am taking Spanish at Delco. The staff here is very helpful and their number one priority is for each student to succeed.
It's a great school when you can't afford more expensive colleges/universities. It's the same education but for less. I've had some trouble with some bad professors in the past, but I've learnt to be careful about who I schedule myself with.
From my time at Delaware County Community College I've found it to be very helpful in determining what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Delaware County Community College is a diverse, affordable college. They offer most if not all required basic courses for an associates degree. I recommend attending classes here.
Delaware County Community College is overall a great school. There is a lot of opportunities where you can succeed as a student and the school does a great job in providing these opportunities. There is a lot of diversity in this school which is great to have. It allows all different people to come together to learn not just the curriculum taught in class, but learn about each other as well. I also learned a lot about myself as a student while attending this school and I know that Delaware County Community College is providing that chance for many other students as well. Another thing that is great about community college is that it helpful towards students who can not afford to go to college.
The absolute best decision I could have ever made. For a community college, you cannot ask for a better start. The bathrooms are the cleanest of any college I have ever seen. The staff takes the time to help you reach your goals both in and outside the classroom. The size of the campus and flexibility it offers for the community is unparallel.
Start Your Review of Delaware County Community College
Currently, I am a dual enrollment student at this school and I have found nothing wrong or sketchy about this school. The professors are amazing and I have never felt as though I was unable to get the help I needed.
Took summer classes here while attending Penn State University. The teachers are DCCC cared immensely for their students. Most would go above and beyond to help. Never felt like just a number or a paycheck to them unlike Penn State. I am now re-enrolling to obtain a Professional Accounting Certificate.
Modern campus with a lot of perks and technology. Great professors. Diverse student body. Great program offerings!