Delaware County Community College Reviews

This fall will be my third semester at Delaware County Community College as an A.F.A student, fell in love with the campus from the first time I showed up for orientation. The campus is extremely clean, the Professors guides you all the way. I would recommend this institution for anyone seeking a career.
Great college to come take classes and leave. If you are into that type of scene then it's great. Not a college to come to party at. If you are a person that has responsibilities outside of school for example -- work, kids, athletics, etc then its a great choice. I had great professors my freshman year! Super laid back and come and go as you please type of atmosphere.
I like that flexibility of online and evening classes. It makes it easy to find time to earn your degree. I think they could improve upon their advising.
Start Your Review of Delaware County Community College
Great way to take prerequisite classes for a great price. The professors are good, and the location is close. I am able to take all of my prerequisite classes while commuting from home. I also will not have a large amount of loans to pay when I am finished. Delaware Community College also has agreements with certain colleges where you can transfer 100% of your credits to certain universities. This works well for me because I plan on going to West Chester University of Pennsylvania after I am finished with all of my prerequisite classes.
I appreciated the generosity of the staff and professors . They really made sure they focused on you as a student and fulfilled all inquiries . The environment is friendly and welcoming and I recommend this college to anyone looking for a home away from home .
I am currently a dual enrollment student at DCCC. I am a high school senior and am taking Spanish at Delco. The staff here is very helpful and their number one priority is for each student to succeed.
It's a great school when you can't afford more expensive colleges/universities. It's the same education but for less. I've had some trouble with some bad professors in the past, but I've learnt to be careful about who I schedule myself with.
From my time at Delaware County Community College I've found it to be very helpful in determining what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Delaware County Community College is a diverse, affordable college. They offer most if not all required basic courses for an associates degree. I recommend attending classes here.
Delaware County Community College is overall a great school. There is a lot of opportunities where you can succeed as a student and the school does a great job in providing these opportunities. There is a lot of diversity in this school which is great to have. It allows all different people to come together to learn not just the curriculum taught in class, but learn about each other as well. I also learned a lot about myself as a student while attending this school and I know that Delaware County Community College is providing that chance for many other students as well. Another thing that is great about community college is that it helpful towards students who can not afford to go to college.
The absolute best decision I could have ever made. For a community college, you cannot ask for a better start. The bathrooms are the cleanest of any college I have ever seen. The staff takes the time to help you reach your goals both in and outside the classroom. The size of the campus and flexibility it offers for the community is unparallel.
Currently, I am a dual enrollment student at this school and I have found nothing wrong or sketchy about this school. The professors are amazing and I have never felt as though I was unable to get the help I needed.
Took summer classes here while attending Penn State University. The teachers are DCCC cared immensely for their students. Most would go above and beyond to help. Never felt like just a number or a paycheck to them unlike Penn State. I am now re-enrolling to obtain a Professional Accounting Certificate.
Modern campus with a lot of perks and technology. Great professors. Diverse student body. Great program offerings!
What I really love about this specific campus is that it has a really good college feel. Even though it is a community college, no dorms, and no roommates, it still has so much to offer. I believe it is the biggest of all the other DCCC campuses, and definitely has a wide variety of things a normal university has. A lot of people who I've went to middle school and haven't seen since then are attending this same campus, so I am actually happy that I've gotten to reconnect with them, as well as grow and graduate!
As with any community college, most people shy away because it’s not a University and honesty they shouldn’t. Why not earn your associates with minimal costs? It’s a great campus and the people I’ve encountered here are really nice and helpful.
I love this college. It is very well kept, and very diverse. I would change the parking options but other than that, the school is very good academically m.
Start Your Review of Delaware County Community College
Some of the teachers have a hard time keeping up with grades and using canvas as it’s not required though most use it to get information to students.
Had a fantastic experience at DCCC.I went to an extended campus,and loved the smaller campus enviroment
I feel like Delaware County Community College is a great school to start off at because it can give insights about college life. Also, there are many great ways to build success not only through academics but also through clubs and organizations. The people at the school are very kind and caring.