Delaware County Community College Reviews

Thanks to DCCC I have transferred to West Chester University with an associates degree. They took care of all the transfer paperwork for me and made sure I was taking the right classes so I wouldn't be wasting my time and money. The advisors and Professors are brilliant, kind, and inspiring. They make sure they offer enough variety of evening classes between the different campuses. I will continue to take courses here throughout the rest of my college career. Thank DCCC for helping me achieve my educational goals while working and taking care of my family.
DCCC is one of the better community colleges that I have attended. They have newer facilities and great professors. I would recommend to anyone in the area who may be looking to take classes.
I am currently enrolled at Delaware county community college for an automotive certificate. I have learned a lot at half the cost of what another trade school i applied to before offered. The classroom i am in is small , there are 10 students in my class which makes learning and speaking to the instructor easier than having a big classroom. The instructor takes his time to make sure everyone understands the subject we are talking about before moving on to the other subjects. The campus is really neat and we have a no smoking on campus which makes walking around campus better with not having to breathe in smoke from the cigarettes. Delaware county community college also provide side activities like soccer and other sports. The lunch they provide is good and they have a large variety of healthy drinks and food. I am glad i found out about Delaware county community college it has a lot to offer at half the cost of bigger colleges.
Review Your College
I love Delaware County Community College. It is the best college in the area to learn at because of the small student-to-faculty ratio. This provides for a one on one learning experience that you can't get in many places!
Delaware County Community College is a great school. I would change some of the professors some are not very knowledgeable in the subject they teach or prepare their assignments well. Rather than that this is great school!
It is a very nice campus. I can say the professors are awesome! They teach you so well and offer so much service after class or before class.
I chose to do online classes because I work full time and i also have two kids at home. School has been very accessible for me and i can do my work on my own downtime.
I'm not really sure how an online class differs from a traditional class because i haven't been in a traditional class yet.
Im currently in an online course and so far its very understandable, the teachers and students are always there to give feedback and help me excel, and the class is a good size.
Im just starting so theres nothing really specific i could explain to help identify with my major.
So far its everything i expected and more. The teachers are very helpful, the students are always there to help and give feedback when needed, and its a good starter for someone like me who waited to head back to school.
No problems in this area
Many credits are eligible for transfer to other schools
  • Value
Not a painful ride away and cheap
I think most people attend here just to transfer
  • Value
I feel I'm learning very few topics applicable to my major
While the school is not perfect, most of the fault should fall on me for not fully committing myself to my schoolwork.
Review Your College
Everyone is friendly and helpful. They ask you if you need help. This college is unique because its affordable and convenient for students. The school also has plenty of places for student to study. Yes, i would choose to go to this college again because it is a very friendly, clean environment and teachers take their time to help students out.
I will have more experience with with these departments in the coming semesters. I can tell you that the career center, alumni network and job center have excellent reputations. They are always available and are an essential part of the DCCC experience!
  • Value
My experience with DCCC has been great! My class sizes have been relatively small which helps me focus better and gives a more personal experience. All of my professors have been professional, approachable and readily available with open communication. DCCC offers a variety of courses that you will find at competitive universities. They take the guesswork out of the transfer process and make it less stressful and easier to transfer to the college of your choice.