Delaware College of Art & Design is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.9 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.9 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Delaware College of Art & Design
After Delaware College of Art & Design
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Delaware College of Art & Design Reviews
Review Delaware College of Art & Design
Personally, the experience I've had at this school is better than I could have ever expected. The class size is quite small, which makes it feel almost like highschool, but much more inspiring. It's a gorgeous 5-story building with great professors and small, personal classes. I feel as though I'm getting the best possible education for such a low tuition. My only gripe is the area it is located in and the lack of willingness to listen to student opinions and suggestions. However, I feel completely prepared for my future and at my next college for my bachelor's.
1. if you attend here you should definitely be serious about your commitment because it is a lot of hard work. 2. it is definitely for those who know they wanna be in art and design. 3. This is a transfer school, your supposed to transfer to a bachelor's program. The professor's are the real back bone of the school many of them are practicing artist. They are dedicated and serious about what you learn. Because the school is small you get more attention and this is great because they push you in the areas you need. The school has a very diverse population and everyone is supportive of your success in art. There isn't a lot to do in Wilmington. I was OK with just coming to work. The meal plan is helpful for dorm and commute people. it's a good idea to save money for class assignments. I visited New York and the school pays for transport . The new internship programs helpful too. The facilities are not the best but not unmanageable.
I think overall I've had a good experience here, however I wouldn't come here again if I had another chance. I think you should only go here if it's an absolute monetary necessity. There are good things however the interior design department is awful. I'd say the way this education will actually be worth it is if you go to Graphic Design or Animation.