Del Mar College Reviews

Del Mar College is a great community college because all the staff and professors are helpful and nice to all of the students. I love Del Mar because it has a lot of helpful and free ways to help students out with there classes like tutoring , library, the student success center and the stone writing center. I think all Del Mar students are going to be great doctors, police officers, nurses, and etc. Because Del Mar College has the best classes and professors to help us with. Del Mar College is great, but I think they could change that students are able to eat some snacks in the classroom sometimes.
I attend Del Mar for my dual-credit classes. I am so grateful for my experiences as a student here and feel very prepared for when I begin my bachelor's degree in the fall.
It’s alright. Nothing to hard about it. Although the financial aid office could do better with communication
Start Your Review of Del Mar College
Del Mar College provided help in all areas. Registration process was easy because there was always someone there to help. There was even an orientation for all new students. Disability Services is provided for those with special needs. The student center gave students access to charge cell phones/laptops.Food selection at the Student Center could use an upgrade. Homework from some teachers was stressful. Would like to see more computer gaming courses. A lot of construction currently and forced to walk further and out of your way to your next class. Financial Aid Department was very helpful in helping complete FAFSA application or any problems that arose. Would like to see a club aimed towards video game design.
I like Del Mar. The tuition is affordable and the professors are very attentive. I have enjoyed studying here. One of the great perks is that Del Mar offers free online and in person turoring.
I liked Del Mar College because all the resources you need and even help is always available to you. The instructors are great as well! They help you, answer any questions you have, etc. The food is great!
I like the small classrooms because you still get that professor and student interaction. However, I think tutoring needs to be provided for more difficult courses because most of the students struggle and have low grades at the end of the course.
Del Mar college is a great college for anybody to attend, the professors are also amazing and many are very funny .
My experience with is taking dual credit classes with Del Mar. It was mostly face to face which was easier for me to understand. However this year my high school was not offering it this year so I had to take online classes instead.
Del Mar College is an amazing Community College! Whether you're trying to increase your chances of getting into your desired university, seeking to gain a certification, or interested in pursuing a trade, Del Mar is a cheap and wise choice!
I like that it is a small college to get your associates degrees without costing too much. I also like that they are getting a few bachelors degrees to offer to their students.
I love the small classroom sizes. Teachers have more time to answer questions. I’m a nursing student and they make available time to each student
I love Del Mar College! I have had the best experience going back to school and finishing my degree at Del Mar College. The staff is super friendly and helpful for anything you ask.
Easy access to professors, variety of courses offered, multiple times to take courses. Excellent course choices.
Del Mar is a great 2 year college. The professors are compassionate. Classes are not over crowded with students. This leads to classrooms to feel more personal and hands on opposed to a large classrooms full of hundred of students listening to a lecture. Tuition is also the best in the area. You could get a degree at a fraction of the price of the cheapest Universities. Most degrees available at Del Mar give your hands on experience so you are ready to start working in whatever field you choose. Great school, great people, great environment.
Del mar is perfect in every way. The art program that i am in is excellent and i could not ask for more!
Del Mar College is a great place to get your associates degree. It has a great atmosphere and everyone is friendly.
Start Your Review of Del Mar College
Del mar is a very open school, the people there are nice. Everyone tries to help in any way, don't get me started on the food its really good and doesn't hurt the wallet.
I really love the many different classes they offer. They have something for everyone. I haven't had any major problems during my time attending this College. I am almost done with my 60 credits for my degree. I would recommend that many more people consider attending Del Mar College.
Del Mar is great for students starting out or transferring. I find that they have lots of opportunity for vocational skills and also for people seeking higher degrees like BA.