Del Mar College Reviews

Large community college with better than average academics. The science department is excellent, very career oriented. Decent array of study fields, from fine arts to business, and applied sciences. The school offers many opportunities to receive help if you are unsure, or want to learn more.
I like that Del mar is an easy option for new students who want to get into college. Del mar college offers a lot of diverse programs that accommodates a wild selection of interests.
I love this school there’s lots of diversity in people and lots of programs offered. The staff is very helpful and the campus is beautiful .
Start Your Review of Del Mar College
Its a great experience I have learned so much from the professors and the college. The college has good clubs that you can be involve in to volunteer or participate.
Del Mar is an awesome College. Registration was simple, the advisors are super helpful and caring. The few professors I had were amazing they took the time to get to know you as a person and really help you understand any issues you have with assignments.
The best community college. This school helps you succeed when you get out of college. They prepare you for the real work environment. This school has made a huge different in my life financially because of how we these instructors help us be successful men and women in all aspects of the workforce.
Del Mar college is a amazing college. The professors are very helpful and is willing to help you as much as you need help with.
The classes are small and are exceptional learning environments. The professors are very helpful. The campus is also small and easy to navigate. There are several tutoring facilities on campus as well that students can take advantage of. I used tutoring to get help in some of my classes and I passed those classes with an A. If I had any questions about the class curriculum or assignments I could always ask my instructors for help and the would gladly do so. I’m glad to have received my associates degree at such a great school.
Del Mar has provided me with the best education available. The professors are reliable, attentive, and open-minded. Everyone is treated equally and given the same opportunities to excel in the class. The registrar, and advisers are extremely helpful with any concerns or tasks you may need. Del Mar comes with many great qualities but one change that could be made is the library hours, students often have crazy schedules and should be able to access the library at any time needed.
I like that Del Mar College is close to home (15-20 minute drive). The thing that I wish to see the change at Del Mar College is for dorm rooms for students that don't live close.
I have had some problems with some professors. But other than that I attended this College while attending high school and the peers there are very helpful as well as my Advisor/Professor.
Del Mar College is a fabulous school. Not only do they have a phenomenal staff, but all the teachers are highly trained. I never saw myself going to college, but once I met the faculty at del Mar I knew I was making the right choice.
I liked Del Mar... especially since i was taking Dual Credit at the time. It was a nice organized campus. It was very convenient since it was very close to my home.
Well, in my opinion Del Mar College is a great school with many opportunities. I attended Del Mar College through my high school as a dual credit student. The professors I had for my classes were super understanding of high school students busy schedules and accommodated the assignment deadlines. I also received a student i.d. and was able to access the college library and i definitely declare it a good one.
I have had a great experience with all of the professors in the music department. There are always resources for tutoring if a student need a it. The faculty is kind and they actually care about the success of there students.
I haven’t started yet but I know a few professors that have been helping me and a couple of advisors that I’ve spoken to as well.
I Think that Del mar is fun and i like being in technology. I love building cars drones robots and other stuff.
Start Your Review of Del Mar College
I just loves delmar its just a wonderful college to take your course. what i would like tochang at delmar is for more parking spots.
I highly enjoy attending Del Mar. The campus is small and intimate, yet you don't feel crowded. All student services are located in one building so you can get your questions answered in a timely manner. The professors are all amazing and passionate about their work. I'm proud to say I'm earning my associates here.
My junior year of high school we went on a afternoon long field trip to this wonderful school; thanks to this I have decided to choose Del Mar College as my first choice school. I look forward to starting the newest chapter of my life there.