Dean College Reviews

One thing I enjoy about Dean College is the population, Dean College is highly diverse and you meet a plethora of wonderful individuals. Also, I enjoy how Dean faculties are always willing to help the students or whoever is in need of help. If you need help with an assignment there is always somewhere available to assist you.
Dean College is a great school, it is basically impossible to fail. Dean offers so many resources and free tutoring/help sessions. The food in the dining hall is delicious and offers lots of healthy options for everyone. (Vegans, Vegetarians, gluten free, meat eaters ect.)

There is NO Greek life on campus, not much of a party scene here unless you have friends who live in the condos or have a car. Dean has many study abroad options with access to over 50+ destinations a student can travel to. I wish Dean had a pool or foreign language classes (Spanish,french, german,latin)
I really love how small Dean College is. It is very much like a small community and makes me feel like I have my very own family here at my school. The students and the staff here are incredibly nice and treat me very well. Another thing I love about going to school here at Dean College is the cleanliness of the college. The staff work very hard to keep everything very clean and it really shows. The campus is beautiful.
Start Your Review of Dean College
Dean College is a great college to break yourself into the new environment with. The teachers and faculty at the college make It a point to learn about you and where you are from. They also make sure that you can succeed in their classes.
i'm set to go there in September. The campus is small and comfortable,safe and the people are very friendly.
Dean has been a great experience academically. It challenges those who have been use to honor programs, in a more insightful manner. If you're looking for a party school, Dean should not be your first choice. However, they do offer exciting dances, and a variety of activates weekly, to please most interest. Franklin is a very quiet town, but is full of history and great resources. The library has a vast amount of books, and great faulty with resourceful information.
I toured this campus and I absolutely fell in love. I will be attending Dean College in the fall of 2018 and it would be nice to get a scholarship to help my family afford it. I am looking forward to what is in store for my future as a bulldog!
They have a pretty big price tag for an up and coming school. They still have a long way to go before they can be considered a good school. They have some cool amenities but laundry is kind of expensive, the dining hall isn't open enough, and the academics aren't as good as they should be for the price they are charging.
Definitely there are better schools out there. Dean is very safe, has a nice campus. Probably the best thing about the school is the academics. Most of the professors care about how you do and for sure they all know you by name.
Dean itself isn’t a bad school, just a small school trying to make its name. However, for me, getting the money to go to this school has been more than difficult, and I have spent all of Christmas break stressing over school rather than having an actual break. I think the financial aid could do better.
What I love about Dean are the small classes and the ability to get involved in leadership positions in the various clubs and organizations. The teachers try their best to make sure that the students are involved and participating in discussions inside and outside of the classrooms. Due to the fact that Dean is a small school, anyone who wants to get more experience being part of a team or even leading a team has that opportunity to easily get involved and gain that experience. The advice I give to new students is that, you’re experience at Dean is what you make of it; get involved (it’s easier than you think), make new friends (your network of people start with the friends you make in college), and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Not worth the money. It's a school mainly for people who aren't serious about their education. They will literally take anyone (they will pay you to come here!) The food is dull and the dorms are worse. Social life isn't great since most people just stay in their rooms. Don't expect Greek Life or parties, instead expect obnoxious students and a miserable college experience.
nice small school close to home if I wanted to come home on weekends. met a lot of great friends there that I am still today friends and in contact with. Small campus offered alot.
I enjoy the small class sizes and community. There is a wide diversity among the students and it is a very accepting place. The professors are all want to see you succeed are more than willing to offer you guidance and help.
Crazy expensive and you're literally paying campus security to drive around on their golf cart because this school is too lazy to have blue lights on their campus. In math class you have to take as a freshman you learn how to use a ruler and how to tip at restaurant.. this is college right? They show you dorms you will never live in on the tour and put you in these small nasty rooms instead. This school is money hungry for everything. Not to mention how rude everyone is including students and staff. Terrible food, if you like eating pizza or pasta with watery marinara sauce then good for you. Oh and the dining hall closes mad early so have fun going to boomers for over priced rude ass people for some food. Once you even mention you want to transfer the staff looks at you and laughs and doesn't help you whatsoever. Not to mention a girl got rapped last week and its been over a week, still enrolled playing baseball like nothing happened. If you are not a dance major DO NOT COME HERE
i honestly have never experienced something as bad as this,absolutely no night life, campus safety treats you like your in middle school and classes are full of delinquent football players. if you're not an athlete or dancer they don't care. it is WAY over priced. Not to mention there is zero to do on campus, you go to class then go back to bed... everyday.
Dean College is great for someone who wants a small-town vibe, and they have excellent dance and theater programs. However, I think they are lacking in diversity and inclusiveness on campus.
Start Your Review of Dean College
It's great for theater. Beautiful campus. Supposedly, freshmen can't be commuters, but they're not too strict about it, which is great because I couldn't afford to live on campus. They have great food here too. They could do a better job of not treating us like babies; for some reason, attendance is part of our grade for some classes. Obviously, if you're not showing up to class after a few weeks, the class should be dropped from your schedule, but if you don't come to class maybe two times, I don't see how that could be a big deal. Multiple professors have scolded kids for showing up late or not coming to class as often as they would like, and I understand that it's a smaller school, so it's more noticeable, but it's college. The only other thing is that they are so strict about parties. I'm not even a big party enthusiast, but I understand that that is a big part in a college student's experiences.
Dean College has an amazing environment as well as high quality professors. The faculty is amazing as well. Everyone on this campus makes each other feel very welcomed and comfortable.
We liked the small community and family atmosphere. The fit is perfect for my daughter. The professor and faculty know all of the students.