Dean College Reviews

We liked the small community and family atmosphere. The fit is perfect for my daughter. The professor and faculty know all of the students.
Too easy academic classes, dance program is great. Food could be better and dining hall needs later hours. More campus events.
very small school but good if you need a 4 year business degree and not a super competitive environment
Review Your College
A very small campus but a great place to make life long friends from all over the world. The classes were clean and up to date. the Library is great as well as the tutors. The price is kind of expensive.
Dean College is a new new on the market of colleges they have growing facilities and more and more people are starting to think about going to Dean. Dean is a very small school, so if you're looking for a big campus with a lot of people look somewhere else because you will see the same faces everyday. The town of Franklin is a very quiet town the people are nice and nothing really goes on it is sort of like a pit stop town, but they are also building new things to better develop the town.
Beautiful campus and atmosphere. Love the classes and the professors, a great place to learn. The library is my favorite place to go, to relax, study, and even hang out.
Dean college has a flexible admission policy.One can get admitted without SAT/TOEFL.Submission of admission materials online is so exciting and reduces the cost of postage.As an international prospective student Dean is the best option for me.
I thought that the student body was friendly and welcoming. I loved the size of the dorm rooms as well. I found it beneficial how close the college was to stores and restaurants throughout the community. Over all I think that the campus is beautiful.
I have not done yet.
I was told that is fair.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Its still soon to give full detail.
still to soon to say first year here.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I am very happy lay out of our daily class and parctice.
I am new and it been great and everyone helpful. I could got to my coach or staff with any quesstion.
My school has given me ample opportunities to reach out to anyone if I ever needed help. But time management has never been a problem.
I have yet to have an experience with an online course.
A lot of the professors in the program in which I am in are great about giving us after-Dean opportunities. They are constantly posting jobs both locally and nationally.
Review Your College
I really like how the classes are small. This gives me a chance to get to know the professor on a personal level, this way I feel like they care more about my success.
A lot of the professors in the program in which I am in are truly helpful with after-Dean opportunities. They are constantly posting jobs both locally and nationally.
  • Value
The have great ties to the boston creative community.