Dayton School of Medical Massage Reviews

All the staff is caring and truly wants to help students who want the help.
Anatomy and Physiology were major. Many job postings go to the school and shared with graduated students for possible employment.
Review Dayton School of Medical Massage
Many very successful students have arised and excelled in their career.
Changed my life for the best!
I truly love my school. It was the best decision I have ever made
I love everyone in my class. we have become like a big family.
There are no online courses
I love both of my teachers, they know the ,aterial and teach it well
I love the fast paced in depth workload.
The school and clinic provide everything needed to be successful.
I love the fast paced to the point ciriculum.
Just a lack of an open wifi.
It's a small school but for the size we have everything we need other than open wifi.
The financial councelor was extremely helpful in understanding the whole prossess. I think the quality of the education I'm receiving is worh the tuition.
They take your resume and they keep trying to find you a job till you get one.
We don't have an athletic program, nor campus activities or libraries. It is a smaller school so it's understandable but I was hoping they would have a better area for computers to be used for the many research projects that the students have to do. This school only recently just got 2 computers and one printer.
Review Dayton School of Medical Massage
The school over all is a good school and as long as the students are serious about massage therapy as their career choice then most students will go far. I've only met a few teachers though who go the extra mile to help their students be the best they can be and enjoy the journey along the way. The same with some of the staff who work at the office. I only feel like about half of the people there are really their for us, the students, rather than just making a pay check
We only recently got computers and a printer at the school for the students to use while they are on campus. Also it's only 2 computers and 1 printer so that doesn't really seem like enough for how many people attend the school. There is a wireless connection but only the 2 computers they just got are able to log into it because it is password protected. Most students will prefer just to bring in their own laptops and connect to one of the free connections from a surrounding company.
Over all this is a great school academic wise. The teachers are great and i've learned a lot. There are problems though with the research students have been doing on how much we are supposed to be paying into the school compared to how much is being payed for by financial aid. I've been to a school similarly priced and all of my school bills were covered by my financial aid yet at this school I had $1,000 that wasn't covered including other students being in similar situations. The pricing just doesn't add up to why we owe that and will actually not be aloud to graduate if it isn't payed before graduation.