Daymar College - Online Reviews

I've been attending this college for a year now. I must say I'm enjoying every semester. I love my instructors and classmates. They make me comfortable as if I'm in a real classmate over my laptop. They are easy going and very helpful through each step of academic success.
Its okay, I dont get as much help as i need exspecally me being IEP programs since elementary school. Im struggling really bad in math and ive asked the instructor for help ive evem used tutor.com and still not receiving the help i need. Also i had trouble in January with a check that wasnt voided and i stilled used but the real check came and i couldn't use it because of the nad check that was sent to me. Some teachers are very lenient with you and will work with you but some just seem like they dont have the patience to have that one on one.
There has been no frustrations.
Start Your Review of Daymar College - Online
I love it is so convenient especially having kids.
Very helpful to all students.
You can call the career service line to get help with resumes and jobs.
I go to school online but there is slot of interactions between students.
The work load is very reasonable and I enjoy learning new things.
I loved how the teachers commicattrd with me.
need laptops and help with housing and bus fare on getting to school
need laptops for the students
need laptops for the students
I need a laptop so I can do my work
great and I love the students there they really nice
its ok but I need a laptop and they would not give me one that I need for my work.
My school has all kinds of resources. They offer online tutoring,an online library, and many other helpful things to help you out, if you need it.
I am a business major, and my classes are all related to my success in the business environment. The workload for a business major can be a lot, but it always seems to benefit me. I always learn a lot in all of my courses.
Start Your Review of Daymar College - Online
They are very attentive to what students needs are. I had a medical problem and they helped me to work through it without it affecting my grade. I ended up receiving an A. They couldn't have been more helpful. It wasn't just one person, it was everyone. Everyone was there for me and helped me in every way possible. They are great!
Daymar's staff have been so helpful in getting me the all of the financial aid help that I needed. They also gave me an opportunity to win a $1000 scholarship, which I actually won. I am so proud of myself and my school.
I give Daymar College an A+ because I was able to tranfer all of my credits from Everest University. Plus, they have been so helpful to me and have kept in touch with me about everything.The flexiblity of the classes is amazing. You are only taking one course at a time, so you can still have time for a job and your family.I think Daymar College is the perfect College for me. I am very happy to have found them.