- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade C
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade A
- Safetygrade A minus
At Daymar College, everything we do is with the belief that we give our students a better chance at a better life through an education. We believe education provides you access to opportunity and advancement, and that's power. With every course you take at Daymar, with every new skill you learn, you have the opportunity for career doors to open. That's power to have the life you want.
To begin your application, you will need to connect with our Admissions Department directly: 877.258.7796.
Daymar College - Clarksville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 10 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Medical Office Assistant43 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
- Dental Assisting26 Graduates
- Medical Insurance Coding25 Graduates
- Business24 Graduates
- Pharmacy Technician24 Graduates
- Medical Assistant23 Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician19 Graduates
- Information Technology13 Graduates
- Healthcare Management7 Graduates
Billing & Coding Specialist Program
At Daymar College, our medical billing and coding program is designed to help you gain the training and skills you need to get prepared to seek employment as a billing and coding specialist, which allows you to monitor procedures involved with processing insurance claims.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey